PDA

View Full Version : Admission to Dustari

Xythar
08-24-2001, 01:30 AM
Yes, I know what happened last night, what with the destruction of Dustari castle. However, their website makes it out to seem that Dustari is still going strong, and a new castle will be up shortly. Good for me --- as I want to join.

I submitted my test answers Monday, but am wondering how they will contact me. The asked for no e-mail, or account name in the test. I PM'ed Kamuii about it last night, but never received an answer. Any help would be appreciated.

08-24-2001, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Xythar
Yes, I know what happened last night, what with the destruction of Dustari castle. However, their website makes it out to seem that Dustari is still going strong, and a new castle will be up shortly. Good for me --- as I want to join.

I submitted my test answers Monday, but am wondering how they will contact me. The asked for no e-mail, or account name in the test. I PM'ed Kamuii about it last night, but never received an answer. Any help would be appreciated.

Err! I've been rather busy lately with Providence AND the Castle destruction last night. I have about 12 or 15 applications sitting in my mailbox that I need to read, and I plan to get to them either tonight or tomorrow night. :( Sorry about any inconveniences, I'll try and read yours and all of the others as soon as possible.

Xythar
08-24-2001, 02:05 AM
Thanks Kamuii, that's all I needed to know. :)

ZeroFXSM
08-31-2001, 01:07 AM
I would like to join dustari, whats the site?

SkooL
08-31-2001, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by ZeroFXSM
I would like to join dustari, whats the site? Dustari.cjb.net (http://dustari.cjb.net)

ZeroFXSM
08-31-2001, 01:26 AM
I used the name

Zen Shi Xan the Samurai Monk

To replace the ZeroFX I use alot.