PDA

View Full Version : Level Fix

ownerofbabylon
08-23-2001, 09:13 AM
I have this one level I cannot make look good. I want everyone who can actually make good levels to give me there version of this level. I am interested in seeing what kind of outside levels people make and if anyone can make this level appealing

yoshee15
08-23-2001, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon
I have this one level I cannot make look good. I want everyone who can actually make good levels to give me there version of this level. I am interested in seeing what kind of outside levels people make and if anyone can make this level appealing

I would but i have A lot more better and important stuff to do =P

Skatche
08-24-2001, 01:05 AM
It might look a teense better if you added some DETAIL. o_o

Also, the path is too straight. If you want to keep it straight, at least use a path tile which looks more man-made (like village way... but if you use village way, DO SOMETHING CREATIVE WITH IT!!!).

ownerofbabylon
08-24-2001, 09:39 AM
well first off, that was blank and straight to see what each persons design type is like. Some go all out and some just use a little here and there so I wanted to see but that was a failure. It looks a lot different finished now LOL

Floppyman
08-24-2001, 07:01 PM
Hey i fixed up the lvl a little bit... like i added more detail and all that.. hope u like it... it might have a little to much detail but oh well.. i tryed

Skatche
08-24-2001, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Floppyman
Hey i fixed up the lvl a little bit... like i added more detail and all that.. hope u like it... it might have a little to much detail but oh well.. i tryed

Well, I have only a few complaints. First, the small piece of fence is pointless and does not add to the level in any way, cosmetic or not. Second, although I appreciate your efforts to make the path less straight, you've only succeeded in making it assymetrical - the parts you added are just as straight as the original. Other than that, you definitely improved what was a horrible, plain level. Nice work on the grass details.

Floppyman
08-25-2001, 06:48 AM
**** dude.. i did that in 2 mins

NotoriousBLT
08-30-2001, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Skatche

Well, I have only a few complaints. First, the small piece of fence is pointless and does not add to the level in any way, cosmetic or not. Second, although I appreciate your efforts to make the path less straight, you've only succeeded in making it assymetrical - the parts you added are just as straight as the original. Other than that, you definitely improved what was a horrible, plain level. Nice work on the grass details.
Don't complain your level is nothing compared to his.