PDA

View Full Version : Murasamune Preview


Brad0629
08-22-2001, 12:04 AM
Heres a Pub I made for Murasamune

I took a small screen shot of it


tell me what ya think

RawPower
08-22-2001, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Brad0629
Heres a Pub I made for Murasamune

I took a small screen shot of it


tell me what ya think

=( ....more...

Skatche
08-22-2001, 02:39 AM
:eek: *salivates* I...I want your tileset!!! I don't even care if your levels are horribly tiled, so long as they have that tileset...

yoshee15
08-22-2001, 02:39 AM
I like it its umm......very "pubby" :D

revalation
08-22-2001, 04:31 AM
The floor tiles need to be a little lighter.

Brad0629
08-22-2001, 04:49 AM
Its got WAY more I couldnt do the whole level

thats just the bar part

Jerom
08-22-2001, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Brad0629
Heres a Pub I made for Murasamune

I took a small screen shot of it


tell me what ya think
Nice tiles...cept it looks like a pub in a tree or something like that.

Keyan
08-22-2001, 08:31 AM
NICE!
the floor is kinda dark and repetative tho =/

ownerofbabylon
08-22-2001, 09:20 AM
thats really good

Brad0629
08-22-2001, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon
thats really good

thanks

like soul-blade and W Dragoons sigs say "only the elite get in" LOL

LilbrojX
08-22-2001, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Brad0629
Heres a Pub I made for Murasamune

I took a small screen shot of it


tell me what ya think

wtf brad, your not supposed to realease things to the public ne more... don't do it anymore :( sorry, I guess you didn't read the post, but to many people are ass holes out there and think everytime we post a screen shot we're tryin to make fun of their religion and sexuality, not to mention intelligence...

wetferret1
08-22-2001, 10:31 AM
wow that is f***** up lol

LilbrojX
08-22-2001, 10:31 AM
oh yeah brad, I'm in the midst of fixing the new tile set, I'll send you the script soon. please no body copy those tiles, we've worked very hard on them. there is a lighter floor tile, but I guess brad didn't use it. (it's near the gold tree tiles brad)

Shard_IceFire
08-22-2001, 10:33 PM
I don't mean to piss anyone off but:

1.The tile set seems FAR too dark in comparison with the player, he stands out too much.
2.The level itself isn't that good, it's just because they have the fancy tile set. If you converted back to normal tiles you'd see it's just tables, chairs, and ground. Nothing too special.

yoshee15
08-23-2001, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Shard_IceFire
I don't mean to piss anyone off but:

1.The tile set seems FAR too dark in comparison with the player, he stands out too much.
2.The level itself isn't that good, it's just because they have the fancy tile set. If you converted back to normal tiles you'd see it's just tables, chairs, and ground. Nothing too special.

Thats why its supposed to be a pub u ass and thats what they look like so chill

Silver Knight
08-23-2001, 04:37 AM
I hate that tileset. It looks to woody, and too dark.

Poogle
08-23-2001, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by Brad0629
Heres a Pub I made for Murasamune

I took a small screen shot of it


tell me what ya think I like them tiles but lighten it up

CyanideSR71
08-25-2001, 03:58 AM
Ack! Someone send me the tileset... I can't make any levels without it...

Falcor
08-25-2001, 06:21 AM
Dark and chunkey Tileset =\ Nice wood though just looks too much like stained cedar. Go for a pine-like wood. It looks like everything is wood though =\ maybe use some stone also?

Brad0629
08-25-2001, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Falcor
Dark and chunkey Tileset =\ Nice wood though just looks too much like stained cedar. Go for a pine-like wood. It looks like everything is wood though =\ maybe use some stone also?

we got stone tiles...

Im not abliged to give you any info

you hate murasamune

Birdbird_0
08-25-2001, 11:11 AM
o talent required! well, what I am saying is, that that is only filled floor with 2 tiles, 4 x4 tables :rolleyes: chairs and a bar, :rolleyes: some spiffed up tiles that look nice, but, that is really not that hard to do ;-) it still looks very nice, the gfx are a bit, spaztic

Brad0629
08-25-2001, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
o talent required! well, what I am saying is, that that is only filled floor with 2 tiles, 4 x4 tables :rolleyes: chairs and a bar, :rolleyes: some spiffed up tiles that look nice, but, that is really not that hard to do ;-) it still looks very nice, the gfx are a bit, spaztic

hehe

I know its a lame pub i can do better

geez

sorry

kyle0654
08-25-2001, 11:33 AM
Isn't the point of making a tileset to make otherwise drab and boring levels look good without much effort? Nice tileset, though the floor is a bit uh...odd looking, and repetitive, and the wall tiles don't seem to tile well with what I'm guessing is the ceiling, and you should replace the cups and coasters on the rack behind the counter, but otherwise it looks pretty good.

Brad0629
08-25-2001, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by kyle0654
Isn't the point of making a tileset to make otherwise drab and boring levels look good without much effort? Nice tileset, though the floor is a bit uh...odd looking, and repetitive, and the wall tiles don't seem to tile well with what I'm guessing is the ceiling, and you should replace the cups and coasters on the rack behind the counter, but otherwise it looks pretty good.

ok thanks for the pointer

konidias
08-25-2001, 08:40 PM
Too dark.. you can barely tell the floor from the walls.. it looks like the room is a chameleon imitating wood.

Lighten the floor, or light the chairs and tables.. give it contrast please.. And usually the reason people make dark tiles is because they suck lightly colored.. which means pile on the darkness until it looks decent..

It reminds me of a level in quake or something :D

Brad0629
08-25-2001, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by konidias
Too dark.. you can barely tell the floor from the walls.. it looks like the room is a chameleon imitating wood.

Lighten the floor, or light the chairs and tables.. give it contrast please.. And usually the reason people make dark tiles is because they suck lightly colored.. which means pile on the darkness until it looks decent..

It reminds me of a level in quake or something :D

ok...:(

Rainstorm
08-26-2001, 05:10 AM
so if you dont have that tileset you cant see it?

mmmmkay
08-26-2001, 05:59 AM
The floor is much to dark it makes it blend with everything so its very hard to see

LilbrojX
08-26-2001, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Shard_IceFire
I don't mean to piss anyone off but:

1.The tile set seems FAR too dark in comparison with the player, he stands out too much.
2.The level itself isn't that good, it's just because they have the fancy tile set. If you converted back to normal tiles you'd see it's just tables, chairs, and ground. Nothing too special.

you haven't even seen our damn player?

CyanideSR71
08-27-2001, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by kyle0654
Isn't the point of making a tileset to make otherwise drab and boring levels look good without much effort? Nice tileset, though the floor is a bit uh...odd looking, and repetitive, and the wall tiles don't seem to tile well with what I'm guessing is the ceiling, and you should replace the cups and coasters on the rack behind the counter, but otherwise it looks pretty good.
Don't worry... I'm level maker too... Once I get that tileset (>.<).

Admins
08-28-2001, 11:42 PM
Nice original style

Milkdude99
08-29-2001, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by konidias
Too dark.. you can barely tell the floor from the walls.. it looks like the room is a chameleon imitating wood.

Lighten the floor, or light the chairs and tables.. give it contrast please.. And usually the reason people make dark tiles is because they suck lightly colored.. which means pile on the darkness until it looks decent..

It reminds me of a level in quake or something :D

Did you ever think that it may look that way on your computer but not to others?It all depends on your graphics card and so and so on.Nothing looks the same on 2 different computers ,you should know that.

Brad0629
08-29-2001, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Stefan
Nice original style

thanks...

I love making levels for Murasamune..

LilbrojX
08-29-2001, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by CyanideSR71

Don't worry... I'm level maker too... Once I get that tileset (>.<).


oh yeah, you havent' gotten it yet... umm, soul kinda broke the tile set... soo... as soon as brad tells me weather or not it works on his computer, I'll try and send it to you

Admins
08-30-2001, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Brad0629


thanks...

I love making levels for Murasamune..

If someone only would show me some stuff of it ...
Someone has sent me a murasamune submission,
but it is 4 months old and has no single house,
the overworld has no details at all (fresh generator
levels), also only a few animals and weapon test
ganis

zell12
08-30-2001, 01:09 AM
Due to all the p/w testing confusion stefan, would i be able to submit my P/w to you, because Shadrock is hiring new p/w testers and p/w admins again

Brad0629
08-30-2001, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Stefan


If someone only would show me some stuff of it ...
Someone has sent me a murasamune submission,
but it is 4 months old and has no single house,
the overworld has no details at all (fresh generator
levels), also only a few animals and weapon test
ganis

We got alot now..

Our system is great...

NotoriousBLT
08-30-2001, 08:47 PM
I like those tiles..they're neat :D

LilbrojX
08-31-2001, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Stefan


If someone only would show me some stuff of it ...
Someone has sent me a murasamune submission,
but it is 4 months old and has no single house,
the overworld has no details at all (fresh generator
levels), also only a few animals and weapon test
ganis

STEFAN I SENT YOU THE NEWEST VERSION!!! :(

Falcor
08-31-2001, 03:53 AM
Brad where did i come out and say "I hate Murasamune!" ??

I said nothing against it. I made a fue wrong alogaitons against it but never did I say i hated it. In fact I feel quite the contrary. I'd love to see a sucessfule playerworld come out. We need a bit more then we have online now :(

Brad0629
08-31-2001, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Falcor
Brad where did i come out and say "I hate Murasamune!" ??

I said nothing against it. I made a fue wrong alogaitons against it but never did I say i hated it. In fact I feel quite the contrary. I'd love to see a sucessfule playerworld come out. We need a bit more then we have online now :(

I said you hated it :(

I didint know that O.o

WHIPENIE4
09-02-2001, 02:58 AM
Can you put another preview?

CyanideSR71
09-02-2001, 03:42 AM
Murasamune has just dies.... sorry...

WHIPENIE4
09-02-2001, 07:50 AM
:( :( :( :o :( :(

Brad0629
09-04-2001, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by WHIPENIE4
Can you put another preview?

I no aloud

maybe when Im aloud

LordMatt
09-05-2001, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Brad0629


I no aloud

maybe when Im aloud


*allowed