PDA

View Full Version : Yo bhala...

Tsion
08-21-2001, 11:03 AM
Ok my guild has had 10 supporters for almost a week and i submitted it......And its still not made...............can you tell me whats up?

AlkarenHyralt
08-21-2001, 11:05 AM
wrong forum..

_AcidIce_
08-21-2001, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
wrong forum.. Si

Hulk Hogan
08-21-2001, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Tsion
Ok my guild has had 10 supporters for almost a week and i submitted it......And its still not made...............can you tell me whats up?

bhala is lazy.
:(

psihunter
08-21-2001, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Tsion

simple you guild s0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NightLord
08-21-2001, 11:56 AM
I'll do it, seems since Hippie left, I'm doing the guild work again..
Can you tell me the guild name?

Asmodeus-James
08-21-2001, 11:58 AM
Why cant Bhala do it?

NightLord
08-21-2001, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Asmodeus-James
Why cant Bhala do it? He can, but he never seems to do anything..

Iracious
08-21-2001, 12:43 PM
I believe Tsion's guild is Governement.

Valder
08-21-2001, 12:46 PM
Looks like we need a new Guild Admin.....

Valder
08-21-2001, 12:49 PM
I guess it's becoming a trend, Genmo, Bhala...Lazy admins

psihunter
08-21-2001, 01:15 PM
ME FOR NEW GUILD ADMIN LMAO!
I'll make sure to remove copyrighted guilds like Moogle Government >=)

RawPower
08-21-2001, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Valder
I guess it's becoming a trend, Genmo, Bhala...Lazy admins

TrueHeat should have Genmos spot and I should have TrueHeats spot. =( *winks at Merlin*

slp
08-21-2001, 01:22 PM
genmo bhala and more XD!

i think i would be good at doin the guild thing , but i know somone else that would be good to a few ppl. =D

Gameo
08-21-2001, 01:53 PM
bhala won't ever get replaced because of crappy management

Iracious
08-21-2001, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by psihunter

'Moogle' is not copyrighted...

slp
08-21-2001, 02:18 PM
or get fired i havnt seen much of him for ever

Valder
08-21-2001, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Iracious

'Moogle' is not copyrighted...

as a matter of fact it is. Squaresoft has the name "moogle" copywrited, as they are the ones that created that word

Tsion
08-21-2001, 06:31 PM
Well Nightlord it would be nice if you could do it. All i am is a gp on classic, so i proably couldn't get a hold of bhala. Unless he passed by this forum.

Guild name is Government

KawaiiSaRiA
08-21-2001, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by slp
or get fired i havnt seen much of him for ever
Haven't you ever heard of having a life outside of graal?
what do you expect him to do, sit on his a** all day and make guilds? he may have other things to do, such as spending time with his friends and family, or, he may be having problems at home, you just never know. So, I ask all of you now, to stop making judgements when you don't know what is going on. I know Bhala, and he certainly is not lazy.

End of story.

CrazedMerlin
08-21-2001, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by KawaiiSaRiA

what do you expect him to do, sit on his a** all day and make guilds? he may have other things to do, such as spending time with his friends and family, or, he may be having problems at home, you just never know. So, I ask all of you now, to stop making judgements when you don't know what is going on. I know Bhala, and he certainly is not lazy.

End of story.
Ok but spending too much time means he should'nt be an admin

Bhala
08-22-2001, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Valder

as a matter of fact it is. Squaresoft has the name "moogle" copywrited, as they are the ones that created that word

1 moogle is NOT copyrighted I looked it up my self
2 I have made the guild last night...Mr Nightlord didnt do it

Gameo
08-22-2001, 01:35 AM

End of story.

god damnit shut up

if you're going to become an admin you should be dedicated to your position.

every night before he goes to bed he can take 10 minutes of his time to go over his emails, etc. and make a few guilds.

i know you're in love with bhala and i know that you're a ***** conformist, but don't even try to defend him with "he has a life outside of graal"

08-22-2001, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Gameo

god damnit shut up

every night before he goes to bed he can take 10 minutes of his time to go over his emails, etc. and make a few guilds.

i know you're in love with bhala and i know that you're a ***** conformist, but don't even try to defend him with "he has a life outside of graal"

:o...i see you dont have life...:o

Bhala
08-22-2001, 06:12 AM
Will you SHUT UP!! If all you care about is Graal then what the hell are you doing with your life? Get over your self you are not that great!!!

Hey i am cool
08-22-2001, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Bhala
NightLord should be fired.
I agree. I have been trying to get in contact with him about this p2p account being deleted for a while now, and he's Mr. Evader or no-respond.

Genmo needs to be fired also.

He is taking bribes from servers (Mostly Elven Lands) just to write out a good report on them.

CrazedMerlin
08-22-2001, 06:22 AM
i don't see a post from bhala like that

Gameo
08-22-2001, 07:42 AM
Will you SHUT UP!! If all you care about is Graal then what the hell are you doing with your life? Get over your self you are not that great!!!

did i say that? no

if you have an admin position then you should dedicate yourself to it. obviously you're much too dumb to realize this.

Komieko_Mithica
08-22-2001, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by psihunter

screw you heh

Komieko_Mithica
08-22-2001, 08:29 AM

1 moogle is NOT copyrighted I looked it up my self
2 I have made the guild last night...Mr Nightlord didnt do it

and thank you bhala...i'm sick of people complaining about moogle why dont you go complain about somtin else like dusty or pc

KawaiiSaRiA
08-22-2001, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Gameo

god damnit shut up

I'm sick of this, meaning I am sick of you, people who act like you, Graal2001 Forums, and beleive it or not, Graal itself. Gameo, I dislike it when you treat everyone like cr*p, and I want it to stop. I mean, what the heck is your problem? you think acting the way you are makes you cool? well, you've got another thing coming...
Listen, Gameo. I have nothing against you, alright? So please cut the cr*p, and treat people with respect for once.

08-22-2001, 06:36 PM
Kawaiisaria is right...:o

Kaimetsu
08-22-2001, 06:36 PM
Gameo is a strange creature. I think he has some kind of innate resistance to bans that has kept him here, but I'd really love to see him go. He made a fair point in this thread but he did it in a sufficiently stupid and childish way for it to be ignored.

James205
08-22-2001, 06:48 PM
Something needs to be done, this is stupid how Gameo gets in arguments with EVERYONE. If he is just here to start fights, then he should go somewere else. He is not wanted here.

Kaimetsu
08-22-2001, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by James205
Something needs to be done, this is stupid how Gameo gets in arguments with EVERYONE. If he is just here to start fights, then he should go somewere else. He is not wanted here.

I agree completely. He has crossed the line too many times to count.

Merlin
08-23-2001, 04:49 AM
For crying out loud, if you don't like it, IGNORE HIM. Jesus Christ, he isn't jumping through the phone line and ripping out your hearts. He's just making his own PERSONAL COMMENTS on things, and a lot of the time he's right. Yes, he starts a lot of aruments, but none of you have the right to act like YOU don't, or to act like he's the only damn one. If you want something to be done about someone, deal with Lycia. She's started the biggest ****ing flame wars on here, and her disgusting nature that involves sexual suggestions about the PIXALIZED characters of Graal are REALLY disturbing. Yet, all Gameo does is argues and cusses, and calls people who have no brains stupid, and you want to "do something about him"?

If. You. Do. Not. Like. Him. Then. Just. Disregard. His. Posts. You. *****s.

Derrick
08-23-2001, 04:49 AM

I'm sick of this, meaning I am sick of you, people who act like you, Graal2001 Forums, and beleive it or not, Graal itself. Gameo, I dislike it when you treat everyone like cr*p, and I want it to stop. I mean, what the heck is your problem? you think acting the way you are makes you cool? well, you've got another thing coming...
Listen, Gameo. I have nothing against you, alright? So please cut the cr*p, and treat people with respect for once.

(Gameo)

My account isn't working and Hawk is nice.

People who act real? Boy, I wish everyone could be like you. We could all put a star in the word crap and act like it's a curse word. Anytime someone stands out, we can call them bad and tell them not to. must blur out the nasty words!

Actually, I'm wrong. You don't have to be fully dedicated to your position, but you should show responsibility. Bhala has held the guild admin position for a year now and has done jack ****.

If you're going to sit here and say bhala is doing a good job the least you could do is come up with something better than "he has a life outside of graal." Guess what? I don't care. He has the position, if he isn't fully dedicated to it then he should quit and give it to someone who is. You can't even argue with me on that. pathetic conformist.

Derrick
08-23-2001, 04:53 AM
(HAWK)

hey bhala is sexy let's stick up for him.
actually, he is a whiner and someone like hippie should have his job so he doesnt just sit on his ass while there is work to be done on graal.
CR*P !
FU*K !
SH*T !

Sir Triclops
08-23-2001, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Derrick
(HAWK)

hey bhala is sexy let's stick up for him.
actually, he is a whiner and someone like hippie should have his job so he doesnt just sit on his ass while there is work to be done on graal.
CR*P !
FU*K !
SH*T !

Seems Hippie isn't around. And Hawk, you hacked Bhala, which isn't nice no matter how much you dislike him. And for the this reason: "Because he doesn't do his job."? :(

And you told me I should take his job or something, mean, just mean
:eek:

Derrick
08-23-2001, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Sir Triclops

Seems Hippie isn't around. And Hawk, you hacked Bhala, which isn't nice no matter how much you dislike him. And for the this reason: "Because he doesn't do his job."? :(

And you told me I should take his job or something, mean, just mean
:eek:

(Gameo)

Bhala deserved it.

Hey i am cool
08-23-2001, 05:02 AM
YAH GAMOE. CUT THE CR*P. STOP TELLING TEH TRUTH OVER THE INTRNET.

It is really sad when people get offended when Gameo insults someone over the internet... He does have a valid point though...

Bhala was on 2001 the other day flirting with kawaiisaria or whatever, and insulting people in toalls (:()

Derrick
08-23-2001, 05:17 AM
Yep, I admit it all, I was in his computer and then he's like "haha you ****ing terd you didn't get in"

he's stupid, he shouldn't have the job, someone else should that is dedicated to it.

08-23-2001, 05:21 AM
i should get his job, but i think i wont get it :(

Bhala
08-23-2001, 06:27 AM
So you "say" you were my pc but what proof do you have? Yes you "tryed" to get in but my firewall stoped you...even if you did get in you did jacksh*t in my pc so what do you have to show for it? And about Gameo he isnt just saying his opion, he is verbley attacking people.....What the hell am I suposed to do? I read my e-mail, I make the guilds, I fix hacked guilds...that is all I can do....What I do with my friends is my own damn bee wax I was NOT insulting people people in toalls. This has gone WAY off topic of this forum so it is being closed.