Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Neener's Profile > Albums > Future / Currently in development
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Picture 3 of 3 from Album Future / Currently in development
GIM 1.0. The king of PM systems. In addition to having all the insane features of the first public release of GIM, it will have many more new ones!

The feature most notable in this screenshot is that you will be able to create your own custom groups on the playerlist! Forget about "Staff", "Guilds", and that jazz. Organize it like you've always wanted to! You can even change the order in which the groups are listed (i.e. you could make "Staff" appear last on the bottom of the list if you wanted to).

Again, this has too many functions/features to explain, but unlike the first early public release, THIS version will have all of the help menus! Yes, the "help" section that I completely put off completing before the first public release =)
GIM 1.0. The king of PM systems. In addition to having all the insane features of the first public release of GIM, it will have many more new ones!

The feature most notable in this screenshot is that you will be able to create your own custom groups on the playerlist! Forget about "Staff", "Guilds", and that jazz. Organize it like you've always wanted to! You can even change the order in which the groups are listed (i.e. you could make "Staff" appear last on the bottom of the list if you wanted to).

Again, this has too many functions/features to explain, but unlike the first early public release, THIS version will have all of the help menus! Yes, the "help" section that I completely put off completing before the first public release =)
Picture Added 07-19-2008 02:18 AM
Added by Neener