Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > N-Pulse Main Forum > N-Pulse News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2014, 09:48 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by goaqstbuster247 View Post
I miss that personal level editor
It was the only good part of NPulse and the sole reason was you could lag the crap out of the server.
Old 11-12-2014, 02:21 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage_chaozu View Post
Screw it!! Make a new server, with Black Jack & hookers!! Okay maybe not with the Black Jack & hookers but you could just call it M-Pulse or Inpulse. Do a smooth trick like mirror all the levels so no one will be the wiser.

Okay enough joking around. The thing that upsets me is that it will probably just become one big chat room again. In order to bring back a server with things that are loved it needs to be thought through. Not just throw up old levels and sit in chat room style. If you want that, just do a *cough private server cough*. It would be nice to have a place for questing and events again. The only problem with questing is either it has a finite or infinite end. Good quests normally have a finite end but lack replay-ability. Reward from said quests tend to warp things like the events. It's a lot of thought I have been thinking of over the years.

Also, I still talk to Ducati.. she's my other half...
I agree completely about just throwing up old levels and it becoming just a chat room. The major part of graal the got me interested was the questing. Then it seemed that over the years the art of questing/quest making died out and people opted for RPG where they sacrificed quests for dungeons and turned everything into a major grind. I have often made some legitimate comparisons with graal's past and present. For example, Graal Kingdoms. Not a single person has been able to explain why a game that was pay to play and if you reconnected you lost everything with a player count of about 80+ average to a game thats now completely free struggling to hit the 30's consistently. I know a lot of people blamed P2P and trial restrictions on the decline but now that there gone whats really holding the game back? The great thing about N-Pulse was it had a rather large somewhat-still active community. I feel like a well presented story/questing could help bring us all together again.
Old 02-03-2015, 02:40 AM
N-Pulse
Andy182 will become famous soon enough
Started a new thread, with some updated info.