Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2011, 04:56 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Remember when there was a black gelat (100,000) in the Babord warehouse chest opening game, that was always in the same position but however only visible according to a random variable, so all you had to do was just keep reconnecting till it appeared?

Sadly I only discovered this after I had obtained so much money by some other glitch that 100,000 was a pittance, and went there to open every single chest.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:27 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
It would be SO nice if your guild house was the same on both servers for your VIP account. Well, some people might want to have two guild houses, so maybe you could implement a check box in options that allows you to choose whether or not you want both of your houses to be alike to each other...
Old 07-20-2011, 08:11 AM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Lols at how Im able to shoot bows and place bombs in water =P also the baddies seem a bit bugged when hurt not in there starting level.

It's genius.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:39 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Soooo are we going to be able to access Facebook and iPhone servers from the client? It would pretty much be the same exact thing as Facebook Graal. I'm getting like 11 FPS in browser, but on the client I run as smooth as a babies butt. (Yes, I've upgraded to Flash 11)
Old 07-20-2011, 06:57 PM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
Soooo are we going to be able to access Facebook and iPhone servers from the client? It would pretty much be the same exact thing as Facebook Graal. I'm getting like 11 FPS in browser, but on the client I run as smooth as a babies butt. (Yes, I've upgraded to Flash 11)
I agree every bit.
Stefan, just add the server to pc without observer and add a gelat shop with gralat packs. It isn't that difficult.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:51 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
I agree every bit.
Stefan, just add the server to pc without observer and add a gelat shop with gralat packs. It isn't that difficult.
But he wants it difficult!

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:14 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
I agree every bit.
That could really be done but I think the purpose in FB Graal is also to get more player from FB to the Graal PC. So maybe keep both than?
Old 07-20-2011, 08:41 PM
Banned?
zephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zephirot Send a message via MSN to zephirot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp_lit View Post
I've experienced a problem which I'd like to see solved, even though it might not be the most urgent for you at the moment. It appears that my keyboard changes from Swedish to English when I enter the game, and I don't seem to find any option to change it back.

It's quite annoying, not being able to use symbols such as :, ; , ? or å ä ö.

Is there a quick solution for this, or am I simply missing anything?
alt+shift

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 07-21-2011, 05:21 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
So I was using horse glitch in swamp base. They really took a liking to me. they trapped me in xD

Team UN all the way!

EDIT

I was banned for that? what kind of crap is that?

Last edited by Unkownsoldier; 07-21-2011 at 05:53 AM.. Reason: ....
Old 07-21-2011, 07:59 AM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Something I keep meaning to ask but you guys may know. Are there jailings on facebook/iphone or do they just do bans?
Old 07-21-2011, 08:22 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Yes we can jail- we warn on iEra first...:s
Old 07-21-2011, 10:17 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
So I was using horse glitch in swamp base. They really took a liking to me. they trapped me in xD

Team UN all the way!

EDIT

I was banned for that? what kind of crap is that?
I've unbanned your account. Need to address why you were even banned in the first place.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:55 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
There was some speed hacking and it auto-banned some people, we have disabled the check now, PM me if you need to be unbanned.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:06 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
we have disabled the check now
Why disabled the check now? Today we saw again some players from Team UN and so on speed hacking at the MoD tower.

And also one more bug :P : When you use the copy and paste, it always pastes your copy twice.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:49 PM
Mercury
Sp_lit will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirot View Post
alt+shift
Hmm, it does change my keyboard language, although it still remains unchanged on Facebook Graal. Weird..