Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > NPC Scripting
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2008, 12:13 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Sign font

I made this, but I dunno if it'll be used. Either way it was decided to give it to the public for use. Basically I took the font from sign.png and converted it to a font. I figured it would be very useful for those who want to script signs, but maintain a Graal feel to them.

Sadly, I don't think Graal downloads fonts by default, but I believe you can manage to do so via download packs. I don't know if I finished everything, but I believe I did.

Because it's vectorized, it isn't going to be crisp and clean like a bitmap font, but it seems good enough to me and I believe the benefits outweigh that negative.

edit: to install, simply drag it to your fonts folder and it should install it. If that doesn't work, google has lots of results to help you out.
Attached Files
File Type: zip graalfont.zip (54.5 KB, 341 views)

Last edited by DustyPorViva; 10-06-2008 at 12:34 AM..
Old 10-06-2008, 12:18 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Font looks decent on Graal. Obviously nobody would use it for names and text lol, but it's the only way I had of testing!

Old 10-06-2008, 12:33 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
lol, I did the same exact thing.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:02 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
I like it.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:15 AM
knightfire35 is on a distinguished road
Nice, I like it as well.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:29 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
oh wow. good job +rep
Old 10-06-2008, 03:21 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
I have to spread first Good job, looks pretty awesome.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:08 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Nice
The next version can download fonts
Old 09-18-2017, 11:52 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going to necro the hell out of this post. Was automatic font download added to the Windows client? Or will I have to use a download package?
Old 10-14-2017, 11:21 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
yes customs fonts have been added since awhile ago.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 10-15-2017, 07:19 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
How exactly does this work then? I created a new folder for .ttf files and uploaded it. But F2 gave error messages about the font not being found and would not download.
Old 10-15-2017, 04:58 PM
Global Administration
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
in folder configuration add this

file fonts/*.ttf
file fonts/*.otf

for your rights they would be

rw levels/fonts/*.ttf
rw levels/fonts/*.otf
[email protected]

Old 10-15-2017, 09:52 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
in folder configuration add this

file fonts/*.ttf
file fonts/*.otf

for your rights they would be

rw levels/fonts/*.ttf
rw levels/fonts/*.otf
I'm pretty sure that's the first thing we tried, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.
Old 10-16-2017, 12:21 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
I'm pretty sure that's the first thing we tried, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.
No, you're right. We tried this. Maybe it has to do with how I'm trying to use the font. It was inside of a GuiMLTextCtrl and I was using fonttype. I could see the changes locally because I had the font installed, but it wouldn't download from the server. F2 said the font couldn't be found.
Old 10-16-2017, 04:17 AM
Global Administration
show me your TextControls
[email protected]