Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2011, 02:20 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
yes as long as its nothing that can be abused
Old 02-24-2012, 04:43 AM
Butcher of the Kingdoms
garglius1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to garglius1
Wondering, would it be possible to build a house basement, make it a long horizontal corridor with a set of stairs at each end, and each set of stairs connects to a different house?

5813... WHAT!
Old 02-24-2012, 05:45 AM
MagicMan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by garglius1 View Post
Wondering, would it be possible to build a house basement, make it a long horizontal corridor with a set of stairs at each end, and each set of stairs connects to a different house?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseRules
There should be no warps except the ones to your upstairs or downstairs levels (if you've submitted a housecellar scroll or house 2nd floor scroll).
Don't think so.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:32 PM
Butcher of the Kingdoms
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMan View Post
Don't think so.

Guess that's true, but if both houses are on the same island, I wouldn't see that much of an issue. I mean even if it does permit you to move around a bit faster on the island, its not like there's anything to abuse on the kingdom islands. I wouldn't connect a Dustari house to a Forest house for example, only two on Dustari.

5813... WHAT!
Old 02-25-2012, 01:40 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Guess that's true, but if both houses are on the same island, I wouldn't see that much of an issue. I mean even if it does permit you to move around a bit faster on the island, its not like there's anything to abuse on the kingdom islands. I wouldn't connect a Dustari house to a Forest house for example, only two on Dustari.
The problem is if one house falls conflicts occur.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 02-25-2012, 05:41 AM
Butcher of the Kingdoms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
The problem is if one house falls conflicts occur.
That's true in a way, but don't the houselevels stay in the database even after the houses fall? So theoretically you'd just have a room that isn't actually contained in anything, it was just an idea, I'm not into the whole house renovating thing much anymore, but it was a neat concept that I came up with.

5813... WHAT!
Old 02-29-2012, 09:06 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
That's true in a way, but don't the houselevels stay in the database even after the houses fall? So theoretically you'd just have a room that isn't actually contained in anything, it was just an idea, I'm not into the whole house renovating thing much anymore, but it was a neat concept that I came up with.
If this is correct and houses stay up, I think it'd be a really neat idea to allow. I think it should cost two times the price for the scrolls though, being allowed an extra permanent room.

Old 02-29-2012, 09:08 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Items in a house level do, but the levels themselves do not.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:51 AM
Butcher of the Kingdoms
I'm working on making myself a house (main floor, second floor and basement, all custom levels) and I had a quick question. If I add a furnace, crafting table, etc to my house from the graal2002 insideobjects (now that we're allowed) will it work automatically, or does it have to be an NPC or some kind?

5813... WHAT!
Old 04-19-2012, 07:26 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Wanted to mention that I now accept houses with basic crafting modules. By this, I mean you are allowed to bake bread, craft pliers, skis, etc in your house.
So it is allowed, but I don't know if the image alone will allow it to work.