Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2014, 06:29 AM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Lag

Is there anything possible to actually help with the lag. It has been ridiculous the past couple of months (More than usual, even though we do still end up with horrid lag). It's game wide and seriously it doesn't help it goes on for hours on end. It even seems to lag my whole computer.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:06 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Nope, nothing we can do.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:22 AM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
hello!

if everyone stops playing the game then there will be no lag

its a bit like a tree falling in the forest when theres nobody around, it doesnt make a noise
Old 04-06-2014, 06:07 AM
GodlyAmbitions is an unknown quantity at this point
instead of removing that useless garbage anti-ddos system that routes server from texas to california...

you're suggesting players to quit? and you think it would address the lag? quite funny that you think that because it already has very very few players..

their client is poorly coded i think, since out of all games this seem to take the most memory with a stupid 20 fps cap and surprisingly enough the fps drops below 20 even with decent specs...
Old 04-18-2014, 12:19 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodlyAmbitions View Post
instead of removing that useless garbage anti-ddos system that routes server from texas to california...

you're suggesting players to quit? and you think it would address the lag? quite funny that you think that because it already has very very few players..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodlyAmbitions View Post
their client is poorly coded i think, since out of all games this seem to take the most memory with a stupid 20 fps cap and surprisingly enough the fps drops below 20 even with decent specs...
you are confusing two entirely different types of lag, the clients code is unlikely to be culpable for bad connection latency, and in this day and age the memory consumed by the graal client is unlikely to be culpable for a decreased frame rate

rookie mistake!
Old 11-23-2014, 02:56 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
i just noticed that most/all servers have been moved to montreal quebec. suits me personally but im not sure that will be more tolerable for central/western us based players
Old 11-24-2014, 10:11 AM
Ceasar will become famous soon enough
I've noticed some players had lower ms than usual, it increased my ms by 80~90 so now I can't play like I used to.