Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 01:28 AM
Tolerian28 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb A few ideas...

I already mentioned one in the Opinions thread since I didn't know this existed.
My ideas are mainly Player List oriented since it has rarely been changed since it has existed.
One that just came to mind would be a check box for allowing staff masses, so you could toggle them on or off since some staff love to mass and their rights for massing aren't only when their tag is on.
More accessibility for the player list, like from the keyboard possibly. I don't use a laptop but I am sure the people who do would appreciate it. I myself dislike clicking or highlighting everyone. Just a thought.
Maybe something to toggle so when you just want to chat, you can receive messages in a pop-up manner and disable them while actively playing.
GLOBAL GUILD MESSAGING! Basically, if you are on a guild tag, and others are too on a separate server, make it so everyone can communicate. I don't know how easy this is to integrate though, just a thought.

I lost my train of thought but I have more. I guess I will just edit the post if they come back to me.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:00 PM
Insomnia Manager
zibou is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to zibou Send a message via MSN to zibou
Good idea.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Psionic Youth
Tyhm will become famous soon enough
I'd love to see it Scripted. As in, every server has a
join playerlist;
and the server staff can edit playerlist however they like - so your options aren't just "disable it and script a crappy custom version" or "use the one Stefan gave you", there's also "edit the one Stefan gave you"

"Power does not corrupt. Fear corrupts, perhaps the fear of a loss of power."- John Steinbeck
"I'm only acting retarded, what's your excuse?" queried the Gord.
- My pet, the Levelup Gnome

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...&postcount=233
Old 02-09-2009, 07:14 AM
Banned
WhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to behold
You know, you could probably change the scripted playerlist if you find the names of the GUI elements and do some trickery with catchevents.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:12 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
I'd like this very much also.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:11 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Unholy Nation has a custom playerlist, also you can add menu entries to the scripted playerlist by script. For the global guild messages I thought of eventually extending the toguild: command if people would like that
Old 02-28-2009, 03:10 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolerian28 View Post
Maybe something to toggle so when you just want to chat, you can receive messages in a pop-up manner and disable them while actively playing.

I think this can be scripted...Era has a /afk command and whenever you're "afk" PMs automatically pop up
Old 02-28-2009, 09:37 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Unholy Nation has a custom playerlist, also you can add menu entries to the scripted playerlist by script. For the global guild messages I thought of eventually extending the toguild: command if people would like that
That would be very nice. :]
Old 02-28-2009, 09:45 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
I requested this and just about nearly everyone in the thread liked it(and you even posted in the thread!). Can we have it now, please?