Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 04:03 PM
Bubble13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by qw3rt View Post
Admins 12-16? i think u mean some GPs who are in nothing related with Devs staff which are obviously older i didn't learn algorithmic when i was 12-16 at school o.O but in colledge.

GP like they are not dev, host events to keep some fun i know it may be boring sometimes com it's better than nothing and instead keeping the game safe and hosting some events it's not their job it doesn't mean they are inexperienced.
As for admins, i mean devs, if they were so inexperienced we wouldn't be here talking about graal.
Devs on the iphone staff are few so they can't be faster, it takes times i know.
Well, the GPs are the ones we see on a regular basis. The dev staff may be older but aren't any more mature. Half the staff only got hired because they're popular.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Precise is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Precise Send a message via MSN to Precise
I played for two mins, and dominated everybody.

Gameover, whats next to do on a platform that supports your finger on a few touch-screen arrrow keys?

Oh right, Walking around.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:09 PM
qW£rt Classic Iphone
qw3rt is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Well, the GPs are the ones we see on a regular basis. The dev staff may be older but aren't any more mature. Half the staff only got hired because they're popular.
Yes some GPs come from the server, it's beter they know the server better than someone outside(i mean the life ingame) and finally i think the popularity is a proof of confidence, by hiring someone popular, you know him, and so you can trust him or not.
Cause hiring someone you didn't know just because his/her application seems perfect may be risked.
But i know, some people who aren't popular at all can do a good job too or even some popular .

you're a bit strict with admins lol
Old 09-22-2010, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qw3rt View Post
Yes some GPs come from the server, it's beter they know the server better than someone outside(i mean the life ingame) and finally i think the popularity is a proof of confidence, by hiring someone popular, you know him, and so you can trust him or not.
Cause hiring someone you didn't know just because his/her application seems perfect may be risked.
But i know, some people who aren't popular at all can do a good job too or even some popular .

you're a bit strict with admins lol
What I mean by "popular" is that the players know them, not the staff.
And it's not too hard to know the server, so they aren't hired for that.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:01 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
so who are the "dev staff" for Classic iPhone?
Old 09-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
so who are the "dev staff" for Classic iPhone?
There are lots of them.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:29 PM
qW£rt Classic Iphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble13 View Post
What I mean by "popular" is that the players know them, not the staff.
I know (a bit concerned)

for the server i mean knows guilds, players who play often, it's not a real criteria but a + for someone who know the server but not the people in it.
Old 09-26-2010, 01:14 AM
Registered
--Chris-- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to --Chris--
Similar to customers that are loyal and spread positive word of mouth (apostles), there are also protesters.

The criticism they leave is derived from a sincere feeling of dissonance many times, including those in this thread. Whether or not something is actually being done, it is disrespectful for you to take an offensive approach to this game's community/_customers_. Do some re-evaluating, GP.

This introductory stage of the "iGraal" product is vital. It is believed that retaining a customer, even in the form of a player, is 10x more difficult than obtaining new ones. There are many substitutes in different forms - even free browser game.

The only way Graal for iPhone will continue to be successful is if you *maintain* the satisfaction of these players. Timing is everything - perhaps it should not have even been released until said promises have been

My 2 cents.

Old 09-26-2010, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by --Chris-- View Post
Similar to customers that are loyal and spread positive word of mouth (apostles), there are also protesters.

The criticism they leave is derived from a sincere feeling of dissonance many times, including those in this thread. Whether or not something is actually being done, it is disrespectful for you to take an offensive approach to this game's community/_customers_. Do some re-evaluating, GP.

This introductory stage of the "iGraal" product is vital. It is believed that retaining a customer, even in the form of a player, is 10x more difficult than obtaining new ones. There are many substitutes in different forms - even free browser game.

The only way Graal for iPhone will continue to be successful is if you *maintain* the satisfaction of these players. Timing is everything - perhaps it should not have even been released until said promises have been

My 2 cents.
I totally agree with that last part.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:43 AM
Classic Developer
Cosss will become famous soon enough
I didn't know they had devs I thought they just shoved some Tweens in a box with boots and jail tools
Old 10-03-2010, 01:19 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Classic-iPhone1337.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	252.4 KB
ID:	51773  
Old 10-03-2010, 03:23 AM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
Old 10-10-2010, 12:33 AM
qW£rt Classic Iphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble13 View Post
Oh sure new stuff. Every time you say that, it takes either a very long time or it never happens. What happened to the horses?
Deadwood and horses released a few hours now
Old 10-10-2010, 12:40 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Deadwood is a big giant town filled with shops and lots of high prices making it impossible to buy anything. And horses cost too, so it's very annoying. I'm surprised anyone actually plays, as there is nothing to do (unless you're willing to spend your life's savings on gralats).
Old 10-10-2010, 01:02 AM
knightfire35 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Deadwood is a big giant town filled with shops and lots of high prices making it impossible to buy anything. And horses cost too, so it's very annoying. I'm surprised anyone actually plays, as there is nothing to do (unless you're willing to spend your life's savings on gralats).
So you want everything to be given away for free or at no cost? There's not much else to do in the game, so you might as well work for your gralats and buy what you want.
Closed Thread