Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2011, 09:11 AM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
I think so, what if they one day decided "wait... we can get glove powers going!"

It's genius.
Old 07-18-2011, 02:57 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
am i the only one who thinks its silly to have a grab icon on your screen when you can just press a?
Maybe pc players want to click all the time... and when you are at that topic why not remove the chat icons and for the guild use toguild: ....
Old 07-18-2011, 05:40 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
The game is now linked on graalonline.com Replacing Skills
The 4 buttons on the right side are not really needed on Facebook but also help players to know which keys to use.
The hiding is fixed, you can disable hiding of players by server option nohidewithoutbush=true. There is a bug which is saving the hidden state to the player account and restoring it when you come back, but the player doesn't have a bush then and can continue to play hidden. The gserver will be updated soon to fix that.
Old 07-18-2011, 05:57 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Maybe add the ability to paste now.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:09 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
If you are at the topic of hiding maybe that should get added to FB Graal. Every time you want to hide there it shoots the selected weapon *_*
Old 07-18-2011, 06:41 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Cool, now I can idle on Maloria, GK and Facebook Graal at the same time! First thing someone asked me was if I am Ziro of the Turks

EDIT: Btw, why can you open map with M but not close it with M?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 07-18-2011, 07:06 PM
Here is a bug I found while making my maze. Itīs pretty old but I guess people started forgetting it. Probably its also on FB but Iīm not sure (didnīt test yet). Maybe it should get fixxed.
Whats the bug: If you are on railtracks with draisine (Probably on wall) than you get into a curve and you will get "kicked" out of the track. Here is a screenshot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	bl.png
Views:	311
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	53180

Also while on FB Graal (iClassic or FB server) people keep telling me that my money is gone. But it isnīt. Probably itīs just hidden. Maybe that can also get fixxed
Old 07-19-2011, 12:04 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Maybe add the ability to paste now.
*cough* Can we at least have an explanation as to why this hasn't been done yet?

Old 07-19-2011, 01:04 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
Also while on FB Graal (iClassic or FB server) people keep telling me that my money is gone. But it isnīt. Probably itīs just hidden. Maybe that can also get fixxed
Fixed. It was hidding the money of non-iphone players in the profile (so that people cannot see staff money), I've added money display also for Facebook.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:23 AM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Suggestion: Have regular Graal subscribers get some sort of bonus. And something linking to the PC version of the game!
Old 07-19-2011, 03:08 AM
the painkiller
iBreez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmeh View Post
Suggestion: Have regular Graal subscribers get some sort of bonus. And something linking to the PC version of the game!
^this

Also, I see that you guys implemented the q for inven and m for map, but after opening them, I have to manually move my mouse and hit the back button the close them instead of hitting q or m again.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:12 AM
Banned
WhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmeh View Post
Suggestion: Have regular Graal subscribers get some sort of bonus.
No. Let's just let the existing planning of entirely killing subscriptions actually happen.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:21 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Do you think with the invention of facebook Graal, pc graal may eventually be obsolete?
Old 07-19-2011, 03:22 AM
Bubble13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
Do you think with the invention of facebook Graal, pc graal may eventually be obsolete?
Facebook is only one server so not really.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:28 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
then who would make their content?