FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2005, 12:45 PM
Dark Nations Manager
refinoheat2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to refinoheat2 Send a message via MSN to refinoheat2
Delteria

Many people left Delteria because either they thought staff were abusing (which many were) or they were lazy and nothing was being done besides more staff NPCs. DarSax and several other staff including myself have discussed this issue and we plan on doing serveral new things to bring Delt back to life. Classes, although they still need some work, are up and everyone seems to be enjoying them. I don't think Warrior is worknig yet so if you do try them out, that one probably won't work.

Some of the things I a hoping we can get together and do over the next few weeks is:

-Move things around so everything isn't just around Barion, this will help prevent so much bordom of being in the same place, and will cause players to explore more of the overworld.

-Work on staff, we will probably be hiring several new LATs, NATs, and GFXers so if anyone is interested in helpnig out I would suggest showing DarSax or Lil'Thief what you can do.

-Getting a working/better money system back up

-Stopping the building of so many staff NPCs and making more Player NPCs so they can enjoy the new things on Delt as well.

-Get new houses/guild houses uploaded, the reason several guilds don't make it on Delt is because the staff never really bothered to help guild there guild stuff uploaded, until now.

For more information you can contact me at, [email protected], or my aim which is , SelticHunter. Those are only a few things that we will be doing to improve Delteria and bring it back as one of the better Classic PlayerWorlds.

Note: I was planning on organizing our team of LATs, NATs, and GFXers all this weekend and working on it, bt because of buisness I will be unable to do so. Thus, I will probably begin the overworld construction next weekend and once we move that around and get the warp stations set up, I will begin on everything else and assign jobs to those who are willing/wanting to help.

Last edited by refinoheat2; 05-27-2005 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: aim sn