Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2011, 05:17 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Observer Mode

As a trial, you have the limitations of observer mode,very little player customization, limited pms, and whatever limitations the server has on trials(GK level cap is 10 for trials, unholy nation doesn't allow events to trials with used up free time, etc) isn't limiting player customization enough? I understand you need to get the trials to want to subscribe,but I think a little too much is being done that scares away players. Player customization is one of the greatest things on graal, and trials don't have it. This is enough to get players to want to subscribe. Observer mode and pm limitations just get in the way of enjoying the game and finding out what it is like. When you are new, you need to be able to pm other players and FAQs a lot to get help on how to play the server, so your interest actually grows in the server. Being limited to one pm every 60 seconds greatly restricts this. Observer mode also restricts the experience on Graal. approximetly every 15 minutes, you have to sit and wait for a few minutes to play again. This pretty much makes most trials quit when they see this, and with only 5 hours that may have been spent idle or on different servers, the player really hasn't experienced everything of a server. Once your free time is up, UN basically has nothing left as their events are their best aspect, which require free time to play so you don't go away in the middle of one and possibly glitching it or making teams unfair. I understand most servers are adding gelat shops to get this removed, but not all servers are. Gelat shops should not be required to remove observer mode, however they should also remove restrictions on player head choices. Graal still isn't becoming entirely free to play until all content is avaliable to everyone.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:18 AM
Retired Zone Manager
PowerProNL can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to PowerProNL
True, 1 PM per 1 min is very bad, trials don't even have the time to ask a FAQ for anything or PR if someone is harrasing.
Old 05-28-2011, 11:03 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerProNL View Post
True, 1 PM per 1 min is very bad, trials don't even have the time to ask a FAQ for anything or PR if someone is harrasing.
I think it was even suggested before that trials can send as many PMs to staff-tagged people as they like. That should probably be added.
Old 05-28-2011, 11:13 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
I think it was even suggested before that trials can send as many PMs to staff-tagged people as they like. That should probably be added.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83088
Old 06-19-2011, 02:20 PM
patrickp2p is an unknown quantity at this point
In 2005 when I first started playing graal (at 8 xD), trials were allowed a lot of freedom and there was no observer mode, there was only no saving. I remember getting on U.N. as a noob and asking players for 300 gold for a car every time xD. Anyway, I agree with you guys that players won't know how much fun graal is if they cannot play events! I'm not saying we need to go back to the time of Trials being allowed to wear guild tags, but I think they should have more freedoms to truly get into graal as I did years ago.
Note: This is just a personal thing, but I think they should bring back classic memberships. :P

Love me or hate me? O:

<--Are Questions Accepted Here? (:
Old 06-20-2011, 03:30 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
lol cute but pointless to complain :P

Anyways we need to go back to the year of 2001-2002 and go another path, the one they choose obviously led to a slow agonizing death for graal and its players, which is not good.

But that wont ever happen, all we can do is to sit down and watch how it all ends.
I brought popcorn in case something exciting happens ... but I doubt it.

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:18 PM
Banned
Vinka has a spectacular aura aboutVinka has a spectacular aura about
In my opinion 'trials' should have zero limitations whatsoever. I liked the idea of Stefan making Graal fully F2P with the optional micro transaction store for decorative purposes.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:44 AM
patrickp2p is an unknown quantity at this point
right?

Love me or hate me? O:

<--Are Questions Accepted Here? (: