Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Delteria Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2005, 10:13 PM
God of Zone
Dreth is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro
From what I understood, Veracity guild members made up most of the staff on Delteria, and they "Drove out MHX" to go onto NPulse. Hence, Zeromus doesn't want MHX members on Delteria, banned or not banned.

If their on trials, then they arn't in MHX while on those accounts, and can freely go onto Delteria whenever they want. Although why you'd want to stick with such a limited guild is beyond me..
Vera did make up most of the staff members, but i don't know if they really care. I had thought vera had driven them out too.

Well, yeah, but THEY are in MHX and such, and trials are so annoying to go on.

I dont know either. I went to the MHX site, and when going through the journals or whatever, one of them was saying something like how the hunters were always there. HUH????? I even sorta respect(?) the guy who had written that.
Old 06-12-2005, 10:28 PM
nendol02606 is on a distinguished road
say something about me seltic
Old 06-12-2005, 10:36 PM
Cult of the Winky
Amagius is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by refinoheat2
Now Refino, we always have our disagreements, but talking about pathetic?

Here is what is pathetic:

1) Zeromus tries to run a guild on a game that he no longer plays or cares about
True. We're mainly playing World of Warcraft now. You have to understand how this guild runs; (I hate the way it runs, but you roll with the flow) this guild is a major macromanagement job. Zeromus delegates certain positions to people so we doesn't go overboard (opinion).

Quote:
2) Zeromus has enough power over you an MHX to limit you from a server that many people in MHX still love and would like to play.
That's the way it rolls. Sorry to say.

Quote:
3) You are so caught up in this "MHX is all powerful thing" that you don't realize most of your hunters still get on Delt, whether it is early in the morning when only I or a few other people are on, or they get on trials and get on.
True.

Quote:
4) You try to embarrass your own guild members with Janitor or poopsmith tags just because they aren't wearing your stupid colors or forgot to add Hunter to thier name while Sparring or in Events...
That is another problem that just won't go. That's the way it is and as much as I have tried before to "rebel" against this philosophy, it is too integrated into the system.

Quote:
he even banned a player for saying he was a stupid hunter lol idiot.
I know how it went, and that ain't it.

Well, I had no intention of lambasting my own team, but I have no intentions of bull****ting people either.
Old 06-12-2005, 11:59 PM
Dark Nations Manager
refinoheat2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to refinoheat2 Send a message via MSN to refinoheat2
1) Ok Melonic, you got fired this afternoon for abuse YAH!

2) Amagius, I am happy to see out of the hunters, you are an honest one. As for the he banned someone for saying stupid hunter... That is what I have heard from staff... If I am wrong, my apoligies, but I have plenty more things that Zeromus did as staff that got almost all his rights taken away. I was GP at the time so I know that happened for a fact :/
Old 06-13-2005, 12:18 AM
Delteria Developer
RefinoheaT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RefinoheaT Send a message via MSN to RefinoheaT
It's quite funny to read what you've wrote, knowing that everything you have said is misconstrued by yourself. Let me explain to you what you obviously couldn't figure out yourself.

1) Zeromus tries to run a guild on a game that he no longer plays or cares about.
Zeromus is our primary unit leader. MHX is expanded to over 10 different games, including World of Warcraft, Wulfram II, Phantasy Star Online, Guild Wars, Ragnarok Online, Lineage II, Unreal Tournament 2004, Halo 2, and some other small divisions. Now, if Zeromus had two bodies and twice as much time as the world gives us, he still wouldn't be able to play on all of the games. In order to do a good job with leading the entire unit, he must concentrate on a couple of the divisions and keep them standing. Zeromus has enough confidence in the Binary and Trinary leaders of the unit to keep the divisions going. Even when that is not enough, the Nightmare Reavers & Archon Reavers, also known as the Division Overlords and the Section Archons, are placed in each one of our divisions to keep it rolling smoothly. What you are expecting Zeromus to do is like expecting the owner of a chain company such as MACY'S to have a constant presence in each of the MACY'S stores. It's just not possible. The way that the Company Owner handles this is by assigning Store Managers to take care of each store. That is basically how we are run. It is obviously too complex for you to understand, but hey, that's not my problem.

2) Zeromus has enough power over you an MHX to limit you from a server that many people in MHX still love and would like to play.
Explain to me how this is a bad thing. Wouldn't it be considered a good thing if people respect their leader so much that they will listen to his orders even if they don't agree with them? Sure, there will be people that don't agree with the way things are run around here, but then they will not stay. It's as simple as that. There will always be people that we do not catch, and they will get away with it. However, sooner or later, we will find out about it, and they will be dealt with. The fact that we do not permit our members to visit a server such as Delteria is simply for their own good. Many of them will not understand it, as I didn't. However, I now understand Zeromus' reasoning behind it. As soon as we left, people saw a steady decline in the quality of Staff and the Members on Delteria. We sensed this early, and jumped off the ship before it sank.

3) You are so caught up in this "MHX is all powerful thing" that you don't realize most of your hunters still get on Delt, whether it is early in the morning when only I or a few other people are on, or they get on trials and get on.
That is a false statement. In the beginning, yes, everyone, including myself, broke the rules here and there. We did not understand the severity of this new rule and were hesitant to follow it. I can now say that at least 90% of this guild has not been on Delteria since the ruling has set into place. If members go on a trial account to play Delteria, so be it. It's not like playing on a trial account is any fun.

4) You try to embarrass your own guild members with Janitor or poopsmith tags just because they aren't wearing your stupid colors or forgot to add Hunter to their name while sparring or in Events...
Yet another false accusation by Mr. Incredible. We do not force people into becoming a janitor due to menial things such as forgetting to add Hunter to their name during their presence with MHX or refusing to wear our colors. People that become janitors AGREE to become a janitor for the time that we put in front of them. The people that are subjected to janitorial services are the people that have left on bad terms. Leaving MHX on good terms is not really that hard. Thus, the people who decide to leave on bad terms will be penalized. The point of having the janitor phase is to show the members that we will not take their bull**** while they are in the guild, and if they chose to come back after displaying such, they will have to face the consequences. If someone does not want to be a janitor, they aren’t forced to, they just won’t rejoin.

5) You would call Delt pathetic when you still get on your trial (Omg yes Refino the hunter that hates Delt is on it almost every other day for a few hours at a time)…
I get on my trial simply for the reason to stake out for hunters that chose not to follow the rules. Yes, occasionally I will talk to some of my friends who still play, maybe people that have since returned to Delteria. I never said that I hate the people there. I hate the way that things are run there. I will not return to Delteria, ever. I’ve said that multiple times, and I’ve said it again. I’d like to make a note of the fact that most of the time while I am there, I am idling while playing N-Pulse.

6) You talk about abusive staff rofl! When Zeromus was GP Captain he had almost all his rights taken away (had less then a GP Cadet)…
I don’t really know anything about this, but I highly doubt that Zeromus banned someone for calling him a stupid hunter.

If you really think that anything you just said was true, I seriously recommend counseling for yourself. It’s also kind of funny that, being that you’ve pretty much flamed the **** out of me on here, your boss officially hates you. He also knowingly admits to the fact that when MHX left Delteria, it declined.
‡ R? Hunter ‡ says:
Delterian Staff constantly ask MHX to return to Delteria. Many of them realize that when we left, it hurt
Lee - Yen where are you? says:
yeah
so?
We know
Well at least I know

‡ R? Hunter ‡ says:
but you can make sure of this
‡ R? Hunter ‡ says:
we will NOT engage in any negotiations whatsoever
wth WHY
‡ R? Hunter ‡ says:
you can thank your super GP Seltic
WHY
I'll kill him

Whether you like MHX or not, you can do nothing but simply agree that everything that I've stated is the truth.

Haha, looks like you’re the one who ends up screwed.

“End of your discussion, you were destroy”ed.

-Refino
Events Admin on Babylon
Events Chief on N-Pulse
Events Developer on Delteria
Events Developer on N-Pulse
Developer on Delteria
LAT on N-Pulse
LAT on Shaded Legend
GP on N-Pulse
----------------------------
Old 06-13-2005, 12:21 AM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
I don't think posting past conversations is allowed, mainly because things like this will happen occassionally.
Old 06-13-2005, 12:22 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
ohnoes mhx left delteria

Let me put it in the way my brain is processing all this:

sucky delteria depends on sucky guild

sucky delteria nothing without a sucky guild

Please prove me wrong.
Old 06-13-2005, 02:43 AM
Dark Nations Manager
Ah Refino... back to show your stupidity once again... If you believe all that crap you just said, you truely are one of Zeromus's puppets.

1) True MHX has expanded to many games, hopefully they have more sense there, but Zeromus has no buisness trying to lead MHX on a game he doesn't play, if he wishes to lead on the other ones, I pray for them. All that other crap you stated, yea I guess I am to stupid to understand it... It was a load of bull****. I know enough about MHX and Zeromus to know that everything must be passed through him, whether he knows anything about the subject or not, you'll still must do what he says and can't do anything without master Zeromus's approval

2)If you think it is respect for Zeromus that is keeping the players from going back to Delt, you are an idiot. The only reason people would leave Delt for MHX is because thier friends did... or because they think that MHX ahs some sort of all powerful thing about it and they want a piece of it. But I assure you, I have spoken with many of your members, and repsect for Zeromus, is not only totally wrong, it is a joke.

For Example: Only reason Takkun joined and agreed to have your retard PoopSmith **** is because Lucavi got drunk one day and join. Now that he has returned to his senses and is leaving, Takkun will finally return to Delteria and have people around that actually give respect to him.

3) Wrong again, 90% doesn't stay off Delt. Most of the people who used to play Delt, still get on, some don't even bother to get a trial, they just get on late when no one else is around to see them except a few staff that they think are sleeping and just left RC on.

4) That is also not true... I have seen people who never left the guild be demoted to Janitor or Poopsmith, you try to "teach them a lesson" with your dumb little ideas, when alls you are doing, is not only making your guild look rather "pathetic" you are lossing respect from those members and thier friends.

5) Rofl thats a load of BS as well... You are on Delt for hours at the time talking to people, roaming around, seeing what is new. There is none of this "occassional" garbage, half the time you are on other hunters are to, but how do you plan on catching them. During the day they are on trials, and you wouldn't know one if you saw one. I have talked to a few of the older MHX people who have recently left and they admitted that a big reason was that the Hunter family/unit has lost respect for each other. All the high ranknig members treat the other lower ranks like garbage most the time. (Note: I was in MHX a long time ago, I didn't eevn start as Riot I started as First Class and even I realized that it was a waste of time, you treated each other like crap) so I was gone a day later.

6) I will talk to Lee, I have spoken with both him and Alex who I know have been trying to get MHX to come back to Delt. But it is not MHX we need back. What we need is for those people who want to come back but the only reason they are staying is because of MHX *** rules, to realize a home server is more important then serving Master Zeromus. We don't need MHX, we need a few people to get out of this little trance Zeromus has gotten them under and realize they are throwing this game away... They are destroying thier fun and love for a server just because Zeromus doesn't like playing there. Oh and staff aren't declining... Actually we have cleaned up many of our useless staff and have hired some new ones. We are currently seeing some new faces on Delt as well, we are not declining, we are slowly rising, hopefully we will see some major improvement in Delt within the next month or so...

But back to the subject, I have made my opinion clear and no matter how much BS you want to try and tell me to change my mined it simply won't until I see some changes. But it takes awhile to recycle trash into something that isn't usless...

Anyways, enough about my personal problems with MHX, no reason for me to get so mad at Refino who I actually think is a decent person outside of MHX. Back to the subject please, sorry for my long and draw out posts over something that really isn't related :/
Old 06-13-2005, 03:07 AM
Dark Nations Manager
This shows outside of forums, and graal in general, we can actually get along

RefinoheaT: Psst, being that I only have 3 posts a day on the graal forums, I'm not posting in that topic anymore. You've made your point, I've made mine. It's obvious that we have opposing views on certain things, as many people do. However, I'd rather not continue this meaningless argument and waste the limited posts that I do have.
RefinoheaT: If you could post that on the forums for me, it'd be great.
RefinoheaT: Good Day.
SelticHunter: Of course, I repsect what you have to xsay, although we oviously won't come to an agreement ;-)
RefinoheaT: Dude, you should know by now that we don't agree on ****, so what the ****, lol.
SelticHunter: but doing something right now, I will post it in a minute. lol and I know, but arguements is all I have left ;-)
RefinoheaT: Besides, I joined the forums like, two days ago. I don't want everyone there to think I'm a flagrant homosexual.
SelticHunter: lol :-) I didn't think you were VIP, I wondered how you were posting, and I also just recently signed up... So none VIPs get 3 posts now?
RefinoheaT: yes
RefinoheaT: 3 posts a day.

Then we starting talking about a certain idiot who has returned to graal recently but wouldn't want to start an arguement so I will leave that out
Old 06-13-2005, 04:09 AM
God of Zone
Dreth is on a distinguished road
Ohhhhh
Kay?
Well, i think it has been generally established that MHX is not as cool and cool kids guild that it once was(was it? i once thought so, when i had just gotten p2p(IWASANOOBTHEN!))
SOOOOOOOOBACKONTOPIC
How are the Delt improvements coming, and WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH DEVAR 'TOI OR WHATEVER TOWER? You cant get one of those rocks without level3 glove, and i think only staff people have those. Someone needs to make that place make sense.
Old 06-13-2005, 04:17 AM
Dark Nations Manager
Message from Refino:

RefinoheaT: seltic
SelticHunter: yes?
RefinoheaT: post on the delteria topic that I'm going to kick Dreth's ass or somthing. He's trying to start up the argument again.
SelticHunter: lol I haven't seen it yet but ok in a minute.
RefinoheaT: put this in there too lol
RefinoheaT: :
RefinoheaT: Lol, he thinks he's cool because he can use bold, italic, and underline at the same time.
SelticHunter: ok lol

Message from myself: lol as for the tower... I believe it is a quest being worked on, that is why you can't get inside it yet without staff boots (it now has some inside levels). We will return to it's development after then new overworld goes up. (That is, if we decide to put it in the new one... b ut I am pretty sure we will atleast have some new quests and crap... after we get thigns established.

Last edited by refinoheat2; 06-13-2005 at 05:20 AM..
Old 06-13-2005, 06:59 AM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
He he he, I vaugely recall when I (and the entire population of Delteria) scared Seltic away from Delteria. That goes for Refino too.
Old 06-13-2005, 06:39 PM
Dark Nations Manager
hmm... I perfectly remember when Delteria got shutdown because of abusive staff and the globals made a list of all the staff who were abusive... Was it not you that was at the very top because alls you do is abuse? You would be a great Developerif you actually did something good for Delteria instead of your damn self. Alls you did was make abusive NPC's that only you and a few other abusive staff got, day after day, after day... You probably made 50 or so of those yet you only had time for like 4 NPCs that players got... Hmmm great Dev good job Nullify! ::laughs::

Anyways, just so you know, you never scared me off Delt, sorry but I have never left Delt... So I dunno who you are remembering... Only time I have ever really played another server was when you and your ******* friends got the server shutdown. Now find something to talk about that actually truthful. Stop getting me to change the subject to argue with people about stupid events that in your case, never occured. You just got back from a 6 month trip, thank god you left we would of never gone up to the classical list again, and you are already starting trouble...
Old 06-13-2005, 06:44 PM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
I was on the top of the list because I continually agrued with the globals, not because of my abuse.
Old 06-13-2005, 07:28 PM
Mister 1,000,000
GoZelda will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to GoZelda Send a message via MSN to GoZelda
Quote:
Originally Posted by refinoheat2
hmm... I perfectly remember when Delteria got shutdown because of abusive staff and the globals made a list of all the staff who were abusive... Was it not you that was at the very top because alls you do is abuse? You would be a great Developerif you actually did something good for Delteria instead of your damn self. Alls you did was make abusive NPC's that only you and a few other abusive staff got, day after day, after day... You probably made 50 or so of those yet you only had time for like 4 NPCs that players got... Hmmm great Dev good job Nullify! ::laughs::
Abusive must be your favorite word, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance
stefan is satan
I am the best.
[URL removed]Music or aural pollution?