Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2014, 04:43 AM
Milk drinker
Brickster is on a distinguished road
iClassic Forums?

Hey, I've browsed through these forums occasionally, but I can't seem to find any threads regarding iClassic. It seems like most of the subjects are about PC graal, but the mobile versions are just as important. So I was wondering where we could post thoughts or ideas about the mobile version of classic?

Old 09-10-2014, 05:14 AM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
hello!

these threads always ended up in playerworlds, which was probably a good thing as threads about hat releases getting in the way of threads about quests and other content updates could have been irritating, like it did when iera hat threads were being posted in the era section every day

izone on the other hand ended up being given the zone pc section but that was one of stefans pet servers whereas classic and era have very little to do with stefan so it isnt so surprising
Old 09-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
I am sure the forums will be updated soon to include the facebook/ i-servers. I know unixmad is planning on updating the forums.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 09-10-2014, 02:55 PM
Minoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to behold
graalians.com
Old 09-10-2014, 03:13 PM
Milk drinker
Brickster is on a distinguished road
Ok, thanks for the clarification! I'll stick to graalians for the time being

Old 09-11-2014, 10:39 PM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
You'll thank yourself later
Old 10-07-2014, 11:44 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Would be nice to see the forums move gk to playerworlda. Zone to mobile and add all the other ios android servers to mobile. Then the question is what to do about facebook? GK pc and facebook. Delteria all. Era both but seperate. Ect
Old 10-08-2014, 10:17 AM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
As already said, graalians.com is kinda the iClassic forum, even though it supports all the mobile servers. iEra got it's own forum as well on here, zone here and delteria here
Old 10-08-2014, 12:36 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
delt forum died callimuc, novo ate it.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:58 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
I have always found separate forums to be "tacky".. If you think about it okay sure a lot of people do it because not everyone can register here. But now your creating a separate environment where you still can't please everyone because not everyone wants to join a separate forum. So while you gain members, you lose some too. Then stack the fact that now that your forums are separate members of other communities will likely not be browsing your forums, seeing your updates, and aware of what is going on. So you literally lose that power of enticement to draw people in from other servers. Honestly, there is no perfect win situation however I see more downfalls to having a separate forum for everything. It's disappointing that unixmad made these forums "free for anyone" but you still need a community name. Since I don't think he even changed anything.. this account I am posting on has not been gold in almost a year and once you had a community name and gold you could register and your access was a lifetime anyways.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:49 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
if you have a good enough update which is worth trying to grab peoples attention then theres no reason you cant post about it on multiple forums