Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Zodiac Main Forum
ProjectsBlogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2017, 02:54 AM
Jester323 is on a distinguished road
I mean, you literally start the conversation by telling me how inaccurate information is, then telling me to just google it.
I asked you 2 direct questions, is there a list for server commands and how do I reset my levels. Neither was answered, and instead I got a "google it even though I know you tried looking it up and found out of date information and contacted me to see if there was a reliable location to find information"

What's the point of putting on your tag if you aren't planning on helping someone who has questions because you're too busy farming?

I just don't follow your line of thinking. I looked up some info, it was wrong on the wiki, I see you're online and ask you about it, and you tell me the wiki is out of date (AKA unreliable for info), and you successfully manage to not answer a single question I had.

Do you not care about retaining new players at all?

EDIT:
W.I.P

Disclaimer
We may not have all commands listed here but feel free to ask in-game.

Last edited by Jester323; 01-28-2017 at 03:06 AM..
Old 03-25-2017, 11:27 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Crono
dat activity now tho?
Old 06-14-2017, 06:37 AM
Old Malorian
Xenoith is on a distinguished road
Gonna give this a bump. I think it's time we actually did something about the server as a whole. FowlPlay4 hasn't been seen recently and development is at a stand still, we haven't had any balance patches and if anything we've had an increase in hackers. GP's only hire one person like every few years (not kidding) and the last GP pretty much quit. Not sure what Nabi is doing but Ketsomaru is MIA and hasn't been on in months. I think it's high time the server is put into maintenance mode until we can get some newer staff. Jerrett in my opinion is unfit to be the server manager, since he doesn't seem to care. He doesn't show it and any "work" he does is left unfinished/untouched.

We've been waiting well over I wanna say 5 years now for new classes we were promised back in 2012. It's already about a good quarter of the way through 2017 and we haven't had much done yet. Not to mention the "In Development." Classes were released but only 2 of them.

Haruspex and Alchemist which aren't even finished (from my understanding) and they were tossed behind an RNG Lootbox in a dungeon that has a lock out of 3 hours. Not to mention it's in a loot box with 16 other items. So trying to acquire the class is nearly impossible due to these circumstances.

Jerrett and his rag tag band of staff members are literally running Zodiac into the ground. Can we get some actual staff that wouldn't mind working on the server.

We've been saying this for months, the forums (zodiadev) are littered with balance request changes from people who have put a lot of thought, effort and love into their post and honestly it's fallen on deaf ears.

The only staff I know of currently working is Tiu359 and Megiddo. Nabi comes and goes as he pleases.

Zodiac is severely short staffed and we need people to actually fix the bugs. Players are exploiting, it makes the game wholly unbalaced and unfair.

Please do something about this.

Starbound Player - Stable
Steam ID: Ask!
Old 06-14-2017, 10:56 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Crono
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoith View Post
Gonna give this a bump. I think it's time we actually did something about the server as a whole.
more like this game as a whole