Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2011, 12:57 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Flash 11 is supporting faster drawing and will make the game much faster. The current Facebook Classic should be fast enough for normal play, but can't display particles and seteffect because it would be too slow.
Graal facebook is taking 50% of my cpu on a 2ghz dual core processor.
Old 07-17-2011, 01:05 AM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
1:click your character
2:click edit
3:go to options
4: uncheck music and sounds
5:???
6:give skill $500
I guess he means more like that you donīt turn it completely off, more like you can change the volume less noisy / louder
Old 07-17-2011, 01:11 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
Graal facebook is taking 50% of my cpu on a 2ghz dual core processor.
I've noticed the same problem on my Intel i3 M370 but it is only taking up around 35 - 40% of one of my cores on Google Chrome but 40 - 45% on Firefox.

Edit: Just checked and the native Graal client is only taking up around 20% meaning the flash version is much more CPU intensive than the native client but you'd expect it to be at least a little more intensive on Flash.
Old 07-17-2011, 01:29 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Really? Flash is a CPU hog? *gasp*
Old 07-17-2011, 06:55 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
The impact Facebook Graal has made doesn't seem to be nearly as big as iOS Graal did in fact it seems like Facebook Graalians are actually having a negative effect (even more so when the hacks start being used ) on the existing iOS population.

Perhaps it would be better to keep the two communities game-play separate from each other, and then allow the native clients to connect to the Facebook world.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:12 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Perhaps it would be better to keep the two communities game-play separate from each other, and then allow the native clients to connect to the Facebook world.
Try that xD
People will start spamming that FB graal should get released back and so on. I really like it for the iOS cause on FB itīs nicer and not that much spam everywhere with people rating pictures or whatever. Itīs good to enjoy on there
Old 07-17-2011, 07:15 PM
Banned
blader2007_p2p is on a distinguished road
Or just wait for the Android version's release, simply connect all four and see what happens?
Old 07-17-2011, 07:20 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
A lot of UN's players seem to have migrated to the Facebook server as it's essentially the same casual type server not built to a specific design/niche, just with the higher playercount to interact with.
It could well provide an advantage for the real Classic to re-emerge.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:37 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
so the flash server came out stefan now im waiting on these dev tools
i know its not much prob just enough to make flash games but plz tell me u can display lighteffects and particles in the gani with out saving it open notepad put script then test it.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:00 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
Any word on fixing the copy/paste issues?

Not being able to paste text into the game is really...silly, tbh.
Some shield names are really long...or if you want to send a link to someone...I mean, come on...

Old 07-18-2011, 01:29 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Flash is perfectly capable of accessing the clipboard, so I don't see why this is a problem.
Old 07-18-2011, 02:50 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Flash is perfectly capable of accessing the clipboard, so I don't see why this is a problem.
Exactly!
It seems like they disabled it purposefully, but I can't think of a single reason as to why...they allow copy/paste on iPhone Graal.

Old 07-18-2011, 03:24 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
does it run glitchy lag for anybody else
Old 07-18-2011, 06:55 AM
Unholy Nation
Starfire2001 will become famous soon enough
GPs needa step their game up. Running into a ton of invisible people on facebook graal last few days.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:17 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
am i the only one who thinks its silly to have a grab icon on your screen when you can just press a?