FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2012, 06:48 AM
Not the fruit.
Kiwi27 will become famous soon enough
opinion

I have opinions on things

1) the main graal homepage is really ugly
2) it is impossible to get around, and you end up jumping from version to version of the site trying to find what you want
3) there should be more (easy to get to and displayed) documentation for people wanting to make a server
4) you should be able to make your own password
5) support really sucks. I lost an account on iera, which I put real life money into, asked for help about a month ago, still haven't received a reply
6) gold servers are silly and they should just be normal "classic" servers
7) I hear about how people with "classic" account can only get to "classic" servers. when it was the normal thing, they paid for access to all of graal for as long as they use the account (aside from uc servers and stuff). they should get it.
8) you should be able to set "favourited" servers that show up on the main page as well as the rest.
9) the dark knight rises was a great movie, but it seemed like it sort of went on too long, and I still don't like his batman voice. 7/8 cucumbers
10) would be nice if people tried to be friendlier
11) pics1 is ugly
12) if it was actually advertised that would be good
oh wait I remember unixmad saying big advertising was coming in january in zone rc nevermind
12 v2) actually no I think I'm done
Old 12-28-2012, 03:47 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Opinions are nice, but I don't really see a lot of these changing no offence. People have been asking for change for years but it doesn't really matter what we think. There are somethings that you can change though.

You can make your own server and you don't need to use pics1.

You can apply to be staff on iEra, then you can fix your personal problems.

If you are friendly to other people, people generally follow suit and will be friendly with you as well.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:23 PM
Not the fruit.
oh no I don't actually care about them lol. I was bored and decided to post them.
It said give your opinion, and it seemed like an okay thing to do.
through observation I've kind of come to realize that you can say whatever you want but not much will be done when it comes to graal anyway
Old 12-28-2012, 10:24 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
i respect your opinion
Old 12-28-2012, 10:30 PM
Not the fruit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
i respect your opinion
ok
Old 12-29-2012, 01:18 AM
mewtoo18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi27 View Post

2) it is impossible to get around, and you end up jumping from version to version of the site trying to find what you want
3) there should be more (easy to get to and displayed) documentation for people wanting to make a server
5) support really sucks. I lost an account on iera, which I put real life money into, asked for help about a month ago, still haven't received a reply
7) I hear about how people with "classic" account can only get to "classic" servers. when it was the normal thing, they paid for access to all of graal for as long as they use the account (aside from uc servers and stuff). they should get it.
8) you should be able to set "favourited" servers that show up on the main page as well as the rest.
9) the dark knight rises was a great movie, but it seemed like it sort of went on too long, and I still don't like his batman voice. 7/8 cucumbers
11) pics1 is ugly
oh wait I remember unixmad saying big advertising was coming in january in zone rc nevermind
#2 I like the layout but they need to finish implimenting it, going back and forth is confusing but it's got a nice theme to the design.
#7 they still do. Classic accounts work exactly the way they did back before they were removed.
#8 I agree, maybe change Hosted to Favorites. But how do we set server as favorite in your proposal?
#10 We do need more friendly people.
#11 They need to change some things on pics1, it still kinda looks like LTTP.
#12 yeah that's weird they do need more advertising. but i guess right now iphone is doing it's advertising.
Old 12-29-2012, 02:12 AM
dbug will become famous soon enough
some good points
Old 12-29-2012, 02:24 AM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
agreed with everything but 11

pics1 is sacred
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 12-29-2012, 02:26 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post
agreed with everything but 11

pics1 is sacred
yeah but some of it should still change.. like castle tiles.. o_o i thought i was playing LTTP for a second the other day
Old 12-29-2012, 08:09 AM
Not the fruit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewtoo18 View Post
#8 I agree, maybe change Hosted to Favorites. But how do we set server as favorite in your proposal?
Not change hosted, just add it. I don't know how, just something like Start > Add Favourite > Input Name, and it's on the list.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:23 PM
dbug will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Not change hosted, just add it. I don't know how, just something like Start > Add Favourite > Input Name, and it's on the list.
that would be cool
Old 01-15-2013, 04:13 PM
mewtoo18 is on a distinguished road
i support that idea
Old 05-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Participant
BrentWood can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to BrentWood
Quote:

11) pics1 is ugly
1. I agree: It should be updated with a 21st Century look as today.
2. I agree: It could be a lot more organized than it's presented now.
3. I agree: The Server and Subscription(s) page should be a little more detailed and setup to the point where the user can find and locate each page while understanding it's content.
4. I agree: Making your own password would cut down on the number of lost accounts; and a smaller chance of being hacked. http://lifehacker.com/5505400/how-id...weak-passwords
5. Disagree: I've never really dealt with support, so I can't really say...
6. Disagree: I honestly think this format should stay the same, mixing the two would cause confusion in most cases and to most people.
7. I agree: They payed cash because the subscription read they'd be given access to all servers, once it stop selling they were stripped of this right; deliver what you promised.
8. I agree: I don't really agree, mostly because this has been done already... Its more so; "I support" this idea.
9. ???
10. Disagree: You can't really fix that. There are millions of people in this world and each comes with there own set of genes. Some are ignorant, some are intelligent, What can you do?
11. Disagree: There history.
12. I agree: Graal does deserve some good advertisement; rather than kids filming on there iPhone's in 240p walking around and talking while they repeat "Hi utube", or old Hacking Tutorials.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:44 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
You believe that a person's intelligence is contigent on their attitude?

Also how can you disagree with support if you haven't dealt with the support center yourself?
Old 05-09-2013, 11:54 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Who was the idiot that gave me negative rep? Where in my post did I agree or disagree about the support being bad? I was questioning his ability to make an informed decision without having any first hand experience. Hell, I think my question would have led you to believe that I agreed that the support was bad, not the other way around.