Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Delteria Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2005, 12:45 PM
Dark Nations Manager
refinoheat2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to refinoheat2 Send a message via MSN to refinoheat2
Delteria

Many people left Delteria because either they thought staff were abusing (which many were) or they were lazy and nothing was being done besides more staff NPCs. DarSax and several other staff including myself have discussed this issue and we plan on doing serveral new things to bring Delt back to life. Classes, although they still need some work, are up and everyone seems to be enjoying them. I don't think Warrior is worknig yet so if you do try them out, that one probably won't work.

Some of the things I a hoping we can get together and do over the next few weeks is:

-Move things around so everything isn't just around Barion, this will help prevent so much bordom of being in the same place, and will cause players to explore more of the overworld.

-Work on staff, we will probably be hiring several new LATs, NATs, and GFXers so if anyone is interested in helpnig out I would suggest showing DarSax or Lil'Thief what you can do.

-Getting a working/better money system back up

-Stopping the building of so many staff NPCs and making more Player NPCs so they can enjoy the new things on Delt as well.

-Get new houses/guild houses uploaded, the reason several guilds don't make it on Delt is because the staff never really bothered to help guild there guild stuff uploaded, until now.

For more information you can contact me at, [email protected], or my aim which is , SelticHunter. Those are only a few things that we will be doing to improve Delteria and bring it back as one of the better Classic PlayerWorlds.

Note: I was planning on organizing our team of LATs, NATs, and GFXers all this weekend and working on it, bt because of buisness I will be unable to do so. Thus, I will probably begin the overworld construction next weekend and once we move that around and get the warp stations set up, I will begin on everything else and assign jobs to those who are willing/wanting to help.

Last edited by refinoheat2; 05-27-2005 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: aim sn
Old 05-27-2005, 12:52 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
So, you're just posting updates? ;o
Old 05-27-2005, 12:56 PM
Dark Nations Manager
Basically yes, and I will probably add them as they are completed, I have got a much longer list of everything that needs to be done, and I plan on completign them all, it will just take some time and some help. We have got the staff willing to help now though, just from the classes going up we have seen an increase in PlayerCount... They seem to like the classes but I do think they are going to have to have a little more power limititations because you can you the powers almost every few seconds so it creates a lot of lag, I think we need to limit the amount of times you can use it before the mp gets to low and needs refilling, so there isn't so much lag in all the levels.

Last edited by refinoheat2; 05-27-2005 at 01:07 PM..
Old 05-27-2005, 01:10 PM
Dark Nations Manager
Note: Another big thing being worked on is a server quest thing, were a lor of the server will have to be involved in hopes to complete it. That should be pretty cool. It will give people something to do with friends.
Old 05-27-2005, 05:38 PM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
Sorry, but classes on Delteria isn't something new and exciting. Delteria used to be nothing but classes (probably before most current staff/players).

More levels and guild houses probably wouldn't help. Develop on the current content and expand. Just making a big friggen overworld is kind of useless. Everyone usually stays in one place after finishing quests. I suggest you guys scrap the current quests and develop new ones. Or continue with the current ones and add a story line possibly? Not sure.

Delteria is one of the first servers I played when I started like 5 years ago. I remember all the class npcs and noobies.. So fun.

Edit: I see you post above mine. You can ignore some of my post.
Old 05-27-2005, 05:43 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
delteria is a boring as hell, what do you expect?
Old 05-27-2005, 06:22 PM
Velox Cruentus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Velox Cruentus Send a message via AIM to Velox Cruentus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
delteria is a boring as hell, what do you expect?
If you have nothing good to say, then at least say it politely and support your claim. If you want to insult someone or an organization, it would be perferred of you to proclaim it in a more critical way.

Example:
I don't find Delteria interesting because... The health bar is old fashioned and is rather repulsive. (This was an example. I don't know Delteria enough to actually judge it.)

For On-Topic:
Seems like you're starting to pull up your sleeves and work. It's quite refreshing to hear some updates around Graal from the players.
Old 05-27-2005, 06:36 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velox Cruentus
If you have nothing good to say, then at least say it politely and support your claim. If you want to insult someone or an organization, it would be perferred of you to proclaim it in a more critical way.
I can state my opinions the way I want to, whether they are positive or negative.
Old 05-27-2005, 06:50 PM
Mister 1,000,000
GoZelda will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to GoZelda Send a message via MSN to GoZelda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velox Cruentus
Moderator in the backseat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance
stefan is satan
I am the best.
[URL removed]Music or aural pollution?
Old 05-27-2005, 08:30 PM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
Delteria has plenty of space. Just need to use it.

Not sure about the activity of the playerworld, though it could be really nice if all the developers around there worked together. Some of the best I've seen, that's for sure.

Good luck!
Old 05-27-2005, 09:50 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Last time I signed onto Delteria, I sparred Tortoise and beat him four times in a row. Then I was banned for hacking.

Good Job.

Delteria = corrupt. Get rid of that and players will come back.
Old 05-27-2005, 10:42 PM
Dark Nations Manager
Tort is gone, he was very abusive and I would agree, he should not be staff. He really doesn't have a right to ban people for hacknig since he does it all the time and has had several p2ps banned for it. That is exactly what we are trying to stop and clear up.

As for "Delteria being as boring as Hell"

right now, as a player and a staff member I would agree with you, that is exactly why I want to complete these things to improve it.
Old 05-27-2005, 10:49 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Quote:
Originally Posted by refinoheat2
Tort is gone, he was very abusive and I would agree, he should not be staff. He really doesn't have a right to ban people for hacknig since he does it all the time and has had several p2ps banned for it. That is exactly what we are trying to stop and clear up.

As for "Delteria being as boring as Hell"

right now, as a player and a staff member I would agree with you, that is exactly why I want to complete these things to improve it.
Unban me and I'll play again. A player helped is a player saved.

Classes would help though - running around as a wolf is fun.
Old 05-28-2005, 03:10 AM
Dark Nations Manager
Account Hiro? I will check on it and see what it is banned for. We do need more players, but I will not unban people if they should be banned.
Old 05-28-2005, 03:32 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Quote:
Originally Posted by refinoheat2
Account Hiro? I will check on it and see what it is banned for. We do need more players, but I will not unban people if they should be banned.
"Speed Hacking"