Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone > Zone PC
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2017, 07:35 PM
SWIMGHOSTPURRP
swimdude will become famous soon enough
Can we have Zone Back?

Please ? I really really miss this server and so do others !

Lots of us will be in full support. Servers like Zod have gone down the drain, and era never been something.
Old 10-26-2017, 11:49 PM
Kiri will become famous soon enough
i'm sorry to burst your bubbles but this isn't happening, pc graal is the last of toonslab's concerns.. ios is the future.

your only hope to play zone is this through this link or ios but they don't have iricia (it's broken)
http://zone.graalonline.com/
Old 10-28-2017, 05:42 PM
SWIMGHOSTPURRP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
i'm sorry to burst your bubbles but this isn't happening, pc graal is the last of toonslab's concerns.. ios is the future.

your only hope to play zone is this through this link or ios but they don't have iricia (it's broken)
http://zone.graalonline.com/
dont really need these type of post. support PC zone coming back or just leave it alone lol.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:17 PM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
No.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:47 PM
LimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura aboutLimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
No.
What do you aim to accomplish with this, other than to be contrary?
Old 11-01-2017, 11:49 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some idiot
ios is the future
Nintendo Switch is the future. Sooner or later you will be forced to admit I was right all along.
Old 11-02-2017, 03:28 AM
Führer Glazey
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimetasticSlushy View Post
What do you aim to accomplish with this, other than to be contrary?
Why are you aiming to bring back a game that won't work in the PC market today?
Old 11-02-2017, 02:34 PM
LimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura aboutLimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Why are you aiming to bring back a game that won't work in the PC market today?
What....
Old 11-02-2017, 07:20 PM
The Grim Reaper
Bline_spoted will become famous soon enough
This game can work in today's pc market easily! I haven't found a game that is similar to graal zones style anywhere. It's fun and competitive. Back in the day players earned a type of respect and reputation for playing well from others. It was a perfect time killer.

If this game was for sale and I had the money aside to buy the rights to this game I would. Letting sit and die is a waste. Bring the game back to what it was in 2006, it was golden back then!
Old 11-02-2017, 10:31 PM
Führer Glazey
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimetasticSlushy View Post
What....
What do you mean what? Graal wouldn't work. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bline_spoted View Post
This game can work in today's pc market easily! I haven't found a game that is similar to graal zones style anywhere. It's fun and competitive. Back in the day players earned a type of respect and reputation for playing well from others. It was a perfect time killer.

If this game was for sale and I had the money aside to buy the rights to this game I would. Letting sit and die is a waste. Bring the game back to what it was in 2006, it was golden back then!
Naw. There's a huge reason why PC started dieing. In todays market of indie goodies, Graal doesn't stand anywhere near them. Along with having almost all of its development done by the players for free, it's gonna come off as a joke. They made the right move transitioning to iOS, cause it can work there.
Old 11-15-2017, 11:03 PM
SWIMGHOSTPURRP
Classic Zone would do very well with Steam support! ONRAID a 2d sidescroller shooter had a 700+ playerbase for about 2 months.. Sadly the developers gave up. People are constantly looking for a lofi type mmorpg and I think Zone fits that style.

Stats of ONRAID, a 2d shooter.
http://steamcharts.com/app/511800

It's all about gameplay! If done right, players will come. No matter the graphics or how dated it may be.

If zone had automated events for some planets that would award players with Double Cash/EXP etc or even give away weapons that would be very entertaining. Setup a Micro transactions shop for gold etc and make it how it use to be. Im sure Stefan could tweak the prices of guns and bundles.

Don't see the benefit in purely advocating AGAINST it. It seems you know everything stopping this from working. Maybe use that same energy to find better things to do other than advocate against something that shouldn't have an affect on you.
Old 11-19-2017, 01:49 PM
Führer Glazey
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimdude View Post
Classic Zone would do very well with Steam support! ONRAID a 2d sidescroller shooter had a 700+ playerbase for about 2 months.. Sadly the developers gave up. People are constantly looking for a lofi type mmorpg and I think Zone fits that style.

Stats of ONRAID, a 2d shooter.
http://steamcharts.com/app/511800

It's all about gameplay! If done right, players will come. No matter the graphics or how dated it may be.

If zone had automated events for some planets that would award players with Double Cash/EXP etc or even give away weapons that would be very entertaining. Setup a Micro transactions shop for gold etc and make it how it use to be. Im sure Stefan could tweak the prices of guns and bundles.

Don't see the benefit in purely advocating AGAINST it. It seems you know everything stopping this from working. Maybe use that same energy to find better things to do other than advocate against something that shouldn't have an affect on you.
Notice how I said Graal, and not Zone. Graal is reliant on players developing content for free. Was true for PC, and I assume true for iOS. I don't know where you're coming off with graphics. No one said anything about that, you're just putting **** into your post to make it seem like you're countering a point.

If is, if that. If Germany invaded Russia earlier would Kevin Spacey still sexually assault a kid? Ifs do nothing.

You mean exactly what Zone was barely living off of in the last couple of years of its existence?

If you can't overcome these simple arguments that are against this, you're not gonna convince Unix to do it. (From my understanding, Stefan left a few years ago).
Old 11-19-2017, 09:10 PM
SWIMGHOSTPURRP
Quote:
Notice how I said Graal, and not Zone. Graal is reliant on players developing content for free. Was true for PC, and I assume true for iOS. I don't know where you're coming off with graphics. No one said anything about that, you're just putting **** into your post to make it seem like you're countering a point.

If is, if that. If Germany invaded Russia earlier would Kevin Spacey still sexually assault a kid? Ifs do nothing.

You mean exactly what Zone was barely living off of in the last couple of years of its existence?

If you can't overcome these simple arguments that are against this, you're not gonna convince Unix to do it. (From my understanding, Stefan left a few years ago).

if you don't want it back just sit back.
Old 02-09-2018, 11:23 PM
sup
FrootyTooty is on a distinguished road
RIP ZONE will always miss you..

Guess I'll have to play Iphone version......
Old 02-10-2018, 09:12 AM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
if anyone wants to help with graphics i plan on remaking something like zone sooner than later