Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2011, 01:31 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
I think its awsome how graal has finally decided on a way to boost the player count. I Look foward of adding Delteria to facebook.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 03-21-2011, 01:34 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
What's this about Graal iPhone VIP subscription? Can you make it so you don't have to pay for it if you have an active subscription to Graal PC?
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 03-21-2011, 01:43 AM
Zeross is on a distinguished road
This is fantastic, grand movements and strategic advancements... all seems positive to me.
Old 03-21-2011, 01:47 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
I find it quite humorous that Unixmad expect PC players to purchase heads. You are going to lose a great deal of old players that way. I do think moving to facebook was a good idea though, and it's a shame it took you years to finally read a post from the forums and realize "hey maybe pay to play isn't working out!"
Old 03-21-2011, 01:47 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Guess Event?
When was this.. o.O

Updates look promising, Graal is finally moving foward (aka ditching pc client for other things... again).
Dev tools and v6, can't wait for :3
Old 03-21-2011, 01:48 AM
Classic Developer.
TheGodAngelo is just really niceTheGodAngelo is just really nice
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by oo_jazz_oo View Post
"You're hard at work recreating the server? Oh, well, were just gonna release 4 identicle servers full of reused content. Kthxbai."
Unless of course you talked it over with the team at Classic...I somehow doubt that tho.
technically i've been a developer on iphone and pc classic as many of my graphics end up being stolen and ported over to iphone. or atleast that's what the comments and screenshots from my friend seem to indicate. Though i only joined the Pc classic team recently.

Last edited by TheGodAngelo; 03-21-2011 at 01:50 AM.. Reason: hit enter accidently.
Old 03-21-2011, 01:52 AM
Era iPhone PR
Astram can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Astram
Since Graal will be a facebook app, I have a questions...

Does the app have a list of servers for players to play on, and ANYONE can register their server on the "facebook client" to have it appear on facebook?

Can you use facebook credits to buy gralats?

Suggestions...

The iPhone VIP MemberShip, should include a user name and password for the player to log on to the facebook client using his current account, the VIP will get you a special hat, head, body, and a VIP area on the gmap. That should make the players happy.

I cant wait to see this!!!

Old 03-21-2011, 01:59 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Suggestion: iPhone VIP Membership should be included with PC membership.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:02 AM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Can't wait for the new Dev tools!

Old 03-21-2011, 02:07 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
Yes it will be possible. The first step before thinking to go on iPhone/Android will be to switch to the new Free To Play rules we will introduce.

Also Mobile Phone are less powerful than PC so content need to be optimized. Stefan will introduce mobile phone development in the forthcoming weeks.
Will developers be able to get a fair share of the cash shop earnings?
Old 03-21-2011, 02:08 AM
Numba One Stunna
Reese has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Is there anyway to connect the two? So you can log on two different ways but still keep the way things are just pretty much adding a new log in way
Old 03-21-2011, 02:09 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
New devs tools intrigues me A LOT. However, are they scripted in Graal or are they external like the old development tools?
Old 03-21-2011, 02:10 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
Well im done fighting I just feel like there ripping us off. i remember when stefan gave free servers out,classic status ect didnt care about the money. and now all i feel like he use us for is to get money for him thats it. Dev for graal use too be fun cuz it was u make things for players pc to enjoy but that was free graal ect now its buy a server ya u make ur own game but for them to make money off of it. Just dont make sense
Rave...besides the obvious difficulties you have with English language, I must say your argument isn't really strong. Just because things were different in the past doesn't mean that it's going to stay the same. Stefan and Unixmad (from their recent posts and changes) have shown they're planning on moving forward with Graal. What I think most people misunderstand is the fact that Cyberjouers is a For-Profit business, not a "lets make a free game" business. So yes Rave, their goals are money-oriented as they should be to be successful.

It really, really does make sense Rave....

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 03-21-2011, 02:15 AM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Hm, am I the only one who is kind of underwhelmed by the quality of updates from Unixmad? I feel like Eurocenter could at least use proper grammar.
No offense Unixmad, but Stefan seems to manage...
Old 03-21-2011, 02:18 AM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astram View Post
Can you use facebook credits to buy gralats?
Sounds quite logic to me.