Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Zodiac Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2017, 03:54 AM
Jester323 is on a distinguished road
I mean, you literally start the conversation by telling me how inaccurate information is, then telling me to just google it.
I asked you 2 direct questions, is there a list for server commands and how do I reset my levels. Neither was answered, and instead I got a "google it even though I know you tried looking it up and found out of date information and contacted me to see if there was a reliable location to find information"

What's the point of putting on your tag if you aren't planning on helping someone who has questions because you're too busy farming?

I just don't follow your line of thinking. I looked up some info, it was wrong on the wiki, I see you're online and ask you about it, and you tell me the wiki is out of date (AKA unreliable for info), and you successfully manage to not answer a single question I had.

Do you not care about retaining new players at all?

EDIT:
W.I.P

Disclaimer
We may not have all commands listed here but feel free to ask in-game.

Last edited by Jester323; 01-28-2017 at 04:06 AM..
Old 03-25-2017, 12:27 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
dat activity now tho?
Old 06-14-2017, 06:37 AM
White Mage
Xenoith has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Gonna give this a bump. I think it's time we actually did something about the server as a whole. FowlPlay4 hasn't been seen recently and development is at a stand still, we haven't had any balance patches and if anything we've had an increase in hackers. GP's only hire one person like every few years (not kidding) and the last GP pretty much quit. Not sure what Nabi is doing but Ketsomaru is MIA and hasn't been on in months. I think it's high time the server is put into maintenance mode until we can get some newer staff. Jerrett in my opinion is unfit to be the server manager, since he doesn't seem to care. He doesn't show it and any "work" he does is left unfinished/untouched.

We've been waiting well over I wanna say 5 years now for new classes we were promised back in 2012. It's already about a good quarter of the way through 2017 and we haven't had much done yet. Not to mention the "In Development." Classes were released but only 2 of them.

Haruspex and Alchemist which aren't even finished (from my understanding) and they were tossed behind an RNG Lootbox in a dungeon that has a lock out of 3 hours. Not to mention it's in a loot box with 16 other items. So trying to acquire the class is nearly impossible due to these circumstances.

Jerrett and his rag tag band of staff members are literally running Zodiac into the ground. Can we get some actual staff that wouldn't mind working on the server.

We've been saying this for months, the forums (zodiadev) are littered with balance request changes from people who have put a lot of thought, effort and love into their post and honestly it's fallen on deaf ears.

The only staff I know of currently working is Tiu359 and Megiddo. Nabi comes and goes as he pleases.

Zodiac is severely short staffed and we need people to actually fix the bugs. Players are exploiting, it makes the game wholly unbalaced and unfair.

Please do something about this.
Old 06-14-2017, 10:56 AM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoith View Post
Gonna give this a bump. I think it's time we actually did something about the server as a whole.
more like this game as a whole
Old 07-01-2017, 07:37 AM
White Mage
At this point I don't care any more. Feel free to lock this thread. I quit Zodiac. The abuse from staff is real over there. I'm engrossed in FFXIV, so I couldn't care less.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:25 AM
Quote:
At this point I don't care any more. Feel free to lock this thread. I quit Zodiac. The abuse from staff is real over there. I'm engrossed in FFXIV, so I couldn't care less.
sorry to hear this .
Old 07-01-2017, 12:09 PM
Kiri will become famous soon enough
bye, see you tommorrow.
Old 07-01-2017, 04:59 PM
Feare
Fireenn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
if anything we've had an increase in hackers.
Not sure where you've been seeing these hackers, and don't feel like telling anyone. But there has actually been a decrease in hackers significantly. There's only really one hacker who just likes to keep coming back, every now and then (Like around once a month or more). Comparing it to before, there were a lot more hackers in the past than there is now.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:33 PM
White Mage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
bye, see you tommorrow.
Hey idiot, I haven't been on in over a week. Here's an idea, how about you stop forum stalking me. Since that's all you have time for, you're incredibly two faced and you're annoying go creep some where's else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireenn View Post
Not sure where you've been seeing these hackers, and don't feel like telling anyone. But there has actually been a decrease in hackers significantly. There's only really one hacker who just likes to keep coming back, every now and then (Like around once a month or more). Comparing it to before, there were a lot more hackers in the past than there is now.
Honestly it doesn't matter like I said. The game is pretty much stagnated. I got banned from the forums for speaking my mind and I got sick of being belittled by the so called "community" that we have. It's sickening and the game isn't how it used to be. If there are hackers, then it's whatever, I've offered to be a GP and I even fully filled out the application. The power creep on classes is absurd, it's why I gave up. Drop rates are in the literal 0.001% area. There's no point to farming. Dude. 5-7% would be acceptable. But 0.001% on rare items. Ridiculous. Not to mention the stupid move Ketsomaru pulled by locking classes behind a 1/16 Loot Crate gated by RNG with a 3 hour lockout. So that's real smart. It's these kind of decisions that make the game boring and pretty much only for people who spend 20-30 hours a week farming until they drop.

The game is literally run by an entire nation that hordes buffs and bullies people that aren't in their clique. It's stupid. I am praying at this point the PC Client is shut down. The 19th was my last official day on Zodiac, I don't care to be associated with the server any more because of just how bad people are, I'm no angel myself, but the rampant racism, the slurs, the sexism, the harassment, it's way too much and nothing has been done about it. Screenshots aren't good enough and video evidence gets dismissed by "Just stick them on ignore." People will kneecap you the moment you let your guard down and as far as the rules are concerned, they haven't been updated in well over a decade, if not more. Door laming still happens, bear066 does it consistently and spawn camping is a thing when you step outside OSL. There isn't a moment of respite and overall new players are treated like absolute garbage.

No projects have ever been complete and I put in the suggestion for a marketboard I believe 5-6 years ago before Nabi finally put it in. Ketsomaru has shown he does not care about anyone but himself. He is inadequate and is not fit to develop on Zodiac as he doesn't take criticism. He pick's and chooses who get's to test new things and only takes their opinion, and not the entire feedback of the server. I don't even care about Jerett at this point, the man is nonexistent to me and whoever did Fowplay4Rehire, well this is what you got. I personally wanted a new manager who was going to bring the game up to speed. Hell we even lost 2 of the most loved developer's in our community. Jiroxys7 and Smirt. How you guy's managed to piss Smirt off, I'll never know. Dude was incredibly humble and he flat out quit. Ever since Smirt and Jiroxy (Ryu) left the game has taken a severe nosedive into the gutter. Through the selfishness and egotistical thought process between Ketsomaru, Raven and Jerrett, the game isn't fun any more. It's a mind numbing Korean Grinder with no end in sight, there is no end-game.

This isn't even scratching the surface of the issues Zodiac has, CTF is nearly unplayable with the new Alchemist class. They set a waymarker down, grab the enemy flag and teleport back. Nikwal even made a thread about it due to how game breaking it is. We have Karl doing 5k-10k Burn Ticks with his Alchemist and people think it's perfectly normal. There is no set damage cap in PvP. There is no synced gear sets. It's just pure burst damage. Not to mention we have an energy system that hasn't taken full effect yet and was half-assed by Nabi. Only a handful out of the 20+ classes actually use Energy. Mage, Runeprowler, Gladiator to name a few. The pain doesn't stop there either, Ninja is stilll probably incredibly broken and unhinged, able to do 16-18k burst within seconds. Like the game has some serious balance flaws that people just sweep under the rug.

Oh and let's not even talk about USD. I know quite a few people who have USDed and lied through their damn teeth about it.

So at this point, screw it. I'm tapping out for good this time. Nobody cares about the game, it's like Necropolis on Steam. The game has a great core concept and has the potential to be very fun and fast paced, but overall it's abandoned by the developers and left stale. So good luck to those playing, I've left for greener pastures, which is Final Fantasy XIV.

Last edited by Xenoith; 07-01-2017 at 09:56 PM..
Old 07-01-2017, 10:47 PM
Tru_Entropy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hey idiot, I haven't been on in over a week. Here's an idea, how about you stop forum stalking me. Since that's all you have time for, you're incredibly two faced and you're annoying go creep some where's else.

Honestly it doesn't matter like I said. The game is pretty much stagnated. I got banned from the forums for speaking my mind and I got sick of being belittled by the so called "community" that we have. It's sickening and the game isn't how it used to be. If there are hackers, then it's whatever, I've offered to be a GP and I even fully filled out the application. The power creep on classes is absurd, it's why I gave up. Drop rates are in the literal 0.001% area. There's no point to farming. Dude. 5-7% would be acceptable. But 0.001% on rare items. Ridiculous. Not to mention the stupid move Ketsomaru pulled by locking classes behind a 1/16 Loot Crate gated by RNG with a 3 hour lockout. So that's real smart. It's these kind of decisions that make the game boring and pretty much only for people who spend 20-30 hours a week farming until they drop.

The game is literally run by an entire nation that hordes buffs and bullies people that aren't in their clique. It's stupid. I am praying at this point the PC Client is shut down. The 19th was my last official day on Zodiac, I don't care to be associated with the server any more because of just how bad people are, I'm no angel myself, but the rampant racism, the slurs, the sexism, the harassment, it's way too much and nothing has been done about it. Screenshots aren't good enough and video evidence gets dismissed by "Just stick them on ignore." People will kneecap you the moment you let your guard down and as far as the rules are concerned, they haven't been updated in well over a decade, if not more. Door laming still happens, bear066 does it consistently and spawn camping is a thing when you step outside OSL. There isn't a moment of respite and overall new players are treated like absolute garbage.

No projects have ever been complete and I put in the suggestion for a marketboard I believe 5-6 years ago before Nabi finally put it in. Ketsomaru has shown he does not care about anyone but himself. He is inadequate and is not fit to develop on Zodiac as he doesn't take criticism. He pick's and chooses who get's to test new things and only takes their opinion, and not the entire feedback of the server. I don't even care about Jerett at this point, the man is nonexistent to me and whoever did Fowplay4Rehire, well this is what you got. I personally wanted a new manager who was going to bring the game up to speed. Hell we even lost 2 of the most loved developer's in our community. Jiroxys7 and Smirt. How you guy's managed to piss Smirt off, I'll never know. Dude was incredibly humble and he flat out quit. Ever since Smirt and Jiroxy (Ryu) left the game has taken a severe nosedive into the gutter. Through the selfishness and egotistical thought process between Ketsomaru, Raven and Jerrett, the game isn't fun any more. It's a mind numbing Korean Grinder with no end in sight, there is no end-game.

This isn't even scratching the surface of the issues Zodiac has, CTF is nearly unplayable with the new Alchemist class. They set a waymarker down, grab the enemy flag and teleport back. Nikwal even made a thread about it due to how game breaking it is. We have Karl doing 5k-10k Burn Ticks with his Alchemist and people think it's perfectly normal. There is no set damage cap in PvP. There is no synced gear sets. It's just pure burst damage. Not to mention we have an energy system that hasn't taken full effect yet and was half-assed by Nabi. Only a handful out of the 20+ classes actually use Energy. Mage, Runeprowler, Gladiator to name a few. The pain doesn't stop there either, Ninja is stilll probably incredibly broken and unhinged, able to do 16-18k burst within seconds. Like the game has some serious balance flaws that people just sweep under the rug.

Oh and let's not even talk about USD. I know quite a few people who have USDed and lied through their damn teeth about it.

So at this point, screw it. I'm tapping out for good this time. Nobody cares about the game, it's like Necropolis on Steam. The game has a great core concept and has the potential to be very fun and fast paced, but overall it's abandoned by the developers and left stale. So good luck to those playing, I've left for greener pastures, which is Final Fantasy XIV.
You were forum banned for spiting other users on the forums, not to mention the constant advertising you were going on about, and quite frankly, it was annoying as all hell.

Every game has gone through some sort of power creep, it's the player's job to adjust to it. Even a game like Yugioh has experienced a massive power creep over time - just compare what a deck like TeleDAD has compared to the normal Zoodiac deck has.

The reason why there are many items at thousandths of percentages is because:
1) There are 8 chances of obtaining the diceroll for the .001% thus amplifying the chance of actually getting the item x8
2) There is a massive amount of scavenge opportunities available (with 1 tank and 7 other players in ideal scavenge gear, the party can get up to 351 scavenge, which then boosts the chances of seeing that minority of a drop rate skyrocket. Keep in mind that the bosses that have the low drop rate are also once PER HOUR.

The entire Ornate Band ordeal has no one but the community to blame for not doing Terrum to get chests, the item has been inside of the chests for a long while.

A lot of what happens on Zodiac now can be caused and stopped by players. If you see something happen, you act on it, you don't act like a stray goat passing by as something happens that shouldn't.

You need to remember that Jerret is a manager, not anything else. He oversees what happens with his server if he deems that the heads of the different departments are not faring well, in which Zodiac is doing perfectly fine with at the time. Jerret also has a gigantic responsibility as a higher-up on Graal's largest server, so you cannot expect him to contribute to the lesser server as much as he does for Graal's cash cow server.

Smirt and Jiroxys is not player-based. Smirt had to leave due to his profession (that guy travels EVERYWHERE, so jealous rn) and Jiroxys got FIRED for server destruction. (He created a script that disconnected everyone, including RCs working on other projects, all because his dumpster fire of a class got disabled)

Alchemist and Haruspex are not fully fleshed out yet, and ketsomaru has made it clear about his intentions to roll things out first and then take balancing to those classes second, and personally, I am with his decision 100%.

The energy system is a fantastic mechanic that simply needs to be rolled out to the rest of the class tree after other things are done. Mage and Gladiator were two classes that took the axe from this class is because the consistency they had at the beginning of fights was absurd. Runeprowler was a class that got the energy revamp is because RP is ketso's class, and being able to fully flesh out the class's abilities with the system has made the transition less painful. I know this for a fact because I did assist him in some aspects because I am the only remaining RP main on the server, and thus pointed many things out about the system that did not work out for the class (the 250 energy for RC with a cooldown was absolute bull)

At this point in time, everyone has heard your wolf howl about how "bad" Zodiac is, and you trying to crucify it does not contribute to the betterment of the server in any way. I don't think anyone wants to hear "blah blah game x is so much better than game y which yada yada.." any more than we already have.

You have made quit threads in the past, so I doubt your exit from Zodiac is permanent, but if it is, good riddance.
Old 07-01-2017, 11:41 PM
o dear :X
Old 07-02-2017, 06:46 AM
White Mage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru_Entropy View Post
You were forum banned for spiting other users on the forums, not to mention the constant advertising you were going on about, and quite frankly, it was annoying as all hell.

Every game has gone through some sort of power creep, it's the player's job to adjust to it. Even a game like Yugioh has experienced a massive power creep over time - just compare what a deck like TeleDAD has compared to the normal Zoodiac deck has.

The reason why there are many items at thousandths of percentages is because:
1) There are 8 chances of obtaining the diceroll for the .001% thus amplifying the chance of actually getting the item x8
2) There is a massive amount of scavenge opportunities available (with 1 tank and 7 other players in ideal scavenge gear, the party can get up to 351 scavenge, which then boosts the chances of seeing that minority of a drop rate skyrocket. Keep in mind that the bosses that have the low drop rate are also once PER HOUR.

The entire Ornate Band ordeal has no one but the community to blame for not doing Terrum to get chests, the item has been inside of the chests for a long while.

A lot of what happens on Zodiac now can be caused and stopped by players. If you see something happen, you act on it, you don't act like a stray goat passing by as something happens that shouldn't.

You need to remember that Jerret is a manager, not anything else. He oversees what happens with his server if he deems that the heads of the different departments are not faring well, in which Zodiac is doing perfectly fine with at the time. Jerret also has a gigantic responsibility as a higher-up on Graal's largest server, so you cannot expect him to contribute to the lesser server as much as he does for Graal's cash cow server.

Smirt and Jiroxys is not player-based. Smirt had to leave due to his profession (that guy travels EVERYWHERE, so jealous rn) and Jiroxys got FIRED for server destruction. (He created a script that disconnected everyone, including RCs working on other projects, all because his dumpster fire of a class got disabled)

Alchemist and Haruspex are not fully fleshed out yet, and ketsomaru has made it clear about his intentions to roll things out first and then take balancing to those classes second, and personally, I am with his decision 100%.

The energy system is a fantastic mechanic that simply needs to be rolled out to the rest of the class tree after other things are done. Mage and Gladiator were two classes that took the axe from this class is because the consistency they had at the beginning of fights was absurd. Runeprowler was a class that got the energy revamp is because RP is ketso's class, and being able to fully flesh out the class's abilities with the system has made the transition less painful. I know this for a fact because I did assist him in some aspects because I am the only remaining RP main on the server, and thus pointed many things out about the system that did not work out for the class (the 250 energy for RC with a cooldown was absolute bull)

At this point in time, everyone has heard your wolf howl about how "bad" Zodiac is, and you trying to crucify it does not contribute to the betterment of the server in any way. I don't think anyone wants to hear "blah blah game x is so much better than game y which yada yada.." any more than we already have.

You have made quit threads in the past, so I doubt your exit from Zodiac is permanent, but if it is, good riddance.
1. You literally complained about the Energy System until they changed it to suit the class. So yeah, you like it now before then.

2. At this point crucifying the game would be a mercy at this point. You guys do nothing but bring up someone's bad points over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. You guys enjoy kicking someone when they're down and not giving them a hand up, you enjoy putting salt in the god damn wound when it's already festering.

3. The game is a literal cyber bully cafe. Half of the crap that happens is due to people taking what others say personally on the forums and then lashing out in-game about it until the person quits. I've tried to make amends, over and over and over again. I've literally tried. Yet you have people who like Hellspy who ran their mouth worse than I have, got caught hacking and yet you guys praise them up and down. I don't get it. You guy's admire the cheaters that grace this game probably 3-5 years ago. Hell you guys are STILL asking for Triga to be unbanned and he hacked, are you kidding me? It's a damn meme at this point.

4. Honestly what other choice did I have than to be vile and otherwise pissy with you guys, when you all sit there and call me a tranny or call me a sl*t or a c*nt constantly. Like you expect someone to take insults and then be cool the next day. Let's be real here, the reason I am so toxic now you guys pushed me that far. The constant bullying and belittlement finally caused me to snap to the point of where I don't care what happens any more, hence why I flew off the handle on Ash. You guys are straight up bullies and you don't honestly care about how the other person feels on the other side of your computer screen. You call them trash, garbage, piss, etc etc and think it's cool. No. That hurts. If you're doing it to joke around. Cool. But constantly targeting the same person over and over again because you guys find it funny to make them the butt of a joke. That's not cool.

5. The only few friends I made on that game were Meeka, RosesLove and Gagums along with maybe Alask. Everyone else is dead to me at this point. So go ahead and dig up the treasure trove of negative filth I've spew over the last few years I've been on this game. This is your fault. Every time I tried to return to the game, there was always someone just one person who decided to make my time on Zodiac miserable, whether it was me farming or trying to got o the bank to deposit items. I'd be spawn killed over and over again. Could I have gotten gear? Sure. Could I have fought back. Sure. I tried. But when I did I got ganked on by 6 people for retaliating against one individual who kept bothering me. Case and point being Caspian who used 3 different accounts on top of working with Ventus to lock me from the bank. They knew I needed to pull items out of storage so they sat in front of the bank and camped it until I had to call a GP about it. So if you guy's are gonna make me look like the villain here, let's do it correctly.
Old 07-02-2017, 06:47 AM
White Mage
2nd Half (Character Limit - Lel.)

@ Ceasar/Kiri whoever you are, you have a world time record of changing your persona over this game. If anything you've been here just as long and have spewed the same nonsense as I have. You just hop accounts every so often and throw on a new face and pretend to be someone else until someone figures it out all over again. You've been a constant fire starter, running your gob off to me when you got the chance or belittling people, calling them idiots, taking screenshots of yourself killing someone and insulting them. Who are you to be an honest judge of character, when you yourself aren't all that great. You chalk yourself up to be this wonderful saint who has done no wrong. Honestly you have the worst track record probably of anyone in Drawde for being a consistent annoyance.

And yeah I left Zodiac more than once, because I needed a break and wanted to see improvements. Tiu who I spoke to on the daily basis and is now staff is the only one (besides Megiddo) who are trying, and they can't do much because of the lack of scripting knowledge they have. So any attempt to really fix stuff goes out the window. I don't know if they're trying to learn code for the game or what. To me it just seems like a fruitless effort.

As for me advertising other game's I put them in Off-Topic. I never put any of the game's I played in the main topic of Zodiac Forums. So the argument there is pretty invalid.

Sure what I've done at this point is far from admirable, but it pale's in comparison to the years of bullying that I've received from the community as a whole. I honestly would encourage Unixmad to shut down PC Graal as a whole at this point or knock the rung out that is Zodiac on the ladder that is PC Graal. The community is just bad and people don't need to go through that. They don't need to go online every day to deal with racism, sexism, and overall cyber bullying which you guys tend to just laugh at.

Oh and here's the biggest point they're going to throw in my face, I can see it from a mile away, so let's put it out there. There was a time where I was constantly being harassed by Kero99 and ilovegirlzz aka (Ikki). To the point of where I just got fed up with their garbage, so I went on the forums and made my first ever alternate account by the name of DarkRingMaster and chalked up a scare tactic to get them off my case. It was a pretend lawsuit that someone had been sued over the constant bullying. Raven613 (who is never around to police the forums in over probably a year.) decided he would play Sherlock Holmes and ran an IP Trace on both accounts and figured out what I was doing. Was it highly uncalled for? Probably. But no worse than being called a tranny in game over the course of a week, being told that my child has maggots in their diaper by Kero99. That was my breaking point with the both of them and the community. You don't say stuff like that to someone, you don't. No matter how badly you dislike someone you don't attack someone who can't honestly defend themselves.

You guys do this all the time and it's just sickening and you wonder why I am jaded, why I hate our community when you guys decide to bring up someone's kid as a means of insult to your otherwise consistent barrage of slurs, and verbal attack, then you've gone too far.

Would it be appropriate to press charges? Probably. Would it be worth it? Probably not. You'd at most get a slap on the wrist and be told not to do it again if anything, nothing would happen. Local police forces aren't going to put their time and resources into stopping online bullying, the closest thing to them that is a serious threat is swatting. For those who don't know what swatting is, it happens a lot on Twitch. That is the falsifying of an actual crime (i.e Murder, Rape, Violence) against a person, and then Police who have to take the call rush in with gun's blazing (since it's handled as a real threat) end up breaking into someone's home for no reason based on false information.

Like I don't think any of you actually think before you type out the insults on your screen to someone. I liked Graal (liked being past tense) it was such a quaint little game that everyone knew about back in the 2000's. You'd get online and would be able to talk to people and relate to them, because we all were around the same age group. We would talk about school, taking test, what our plans were for summer vacation. It was fun. The very first server I joined when I got on Graal was Unholy Nation. I am a very social person, I like talking to people. It's fun for me. I am also very verbose and my choice of words is very articulate. So I come off as condescending to some people because they don't understand that I probably had a different upbringing/education.

What our community's problem is, they don't understand that there is someone else on the other side of the screen in who they insult. There is a living/breathing person. We all have emotions, some can control them better than others. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I'm very impulsive/reckless at times. I've made bad decisions in my life and I've regretted them. People hide behind the anonymity and think they can do whatever, which is why our community isn't where it should be, granted this stands with any gaming community, there will always be bad with the good. But Graal in my opinion should've had a better one since people were so close knit.
Old 07-02-2017, 08:14 AM
Kiri will become famous soon enough
i'm not reading that wall of text, please avoid spreading the negativity on this peaceful forum.

you claimed movado was innocent and drawde witch hunted him out of malice, you knew nothing about the situation but decided to bark nonsense, he is no threat to drawde. he did speed hack, there were numerous evidence and the whole graal police team has been monitoring him for a week, in the end it was jerret's call to ban him.

if you want a certain hacker or bug abuser banned, why haven't you put in the effort to report them with clear evidence through discord? it's easier to leave a message through discord instead of using the graal pm system.

i don't understand why you hate discord, it's just a chat program to connect with people that are both on/off graal. it's year 2017 the pc server staff shouldn't be obligated to stay on graal 24/7 to deal with hackers and bug abusers.

Last edited by Kiri; 07-02-2017 at 08:39 AM..
Old 07-03-2017, 02:54 PM
White Mage
Wink Movado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
i'm not reading that wall of text, please avoid spreading the negativity on this peaceful forum.

you claimed movado was innocent and drawde witch hunted him out of malice, you knew nothing about the situation but decided to bark nonsense, he is no threat to drawde. he did speed hack, there were numerous evidence and the whole graal police team has been monitoring him for a week, in the end it was jerret's call to ban him.

if you want a certain hacker or bug abuser banned, why haven't you put in the effort to report them with clear evidence through discord? it's easier to leave a message through discord instead of using the graal pm system.

i don't understand why you hate discord, it's just a chat program to connect with people that are both on/off graal. it's year 2017 the pc server staff shouldn't be obligated to stay on graal 24/7 to deal with hackers and bug abusers.
Now here's the pot calling the kettle black. You're trying to act innocent and nice, because you have to. The crap you pull on the main Zodiac forums won't be tolerated here, so nice try. Movado has been bugged by Drawde since he returned to Zodiac. From what "I" was told by other parties. Mushi had taken a video of him and turned it in. He was being monitored, of course. Movado has a track record, that's a given, he got banned once for hacking and cleaned up his act. When Mushi/Ashfang and the rest of them showed up on Graal they targeted him and claimed he was hacking.

Movado can PvP and is very smart, I understand where he comes from on an intellectual standpoint, something you probably don't understand due to your lack of education I imagine. He's being accused of hacking, sure he's done it in the past, but he's been a straight arrow since then, why compromise an account he's worked so hard to preserve and keep off that path. Like honestly you weren't around when PokeSMOT was in his prime, don't talk like you actually know him, when you obviously know nothing about him to begin with.

He will admit when he's wrong and not try to act like he's entirely innocent and does no wrong.

As for Discord, I joined the Zodiac Discord. Alen thought it would be funny to give me a role with no permissions on it. So I can't talk to anyone, I'm just there. I'm not going to sit in a Discord channel with people who think it's funny to manipulate permissions of a player that join's it. Hence why I left. Like you guy's don't get it, when you mess with someone, eventually they snap. Do I regret anything I said to Alen or about his brother? No. Will I do it again. Probably. Why? Because my patience with them is gone. Mushi literally attacked me over GFX he uploaded. When you publicly upload a head, it no longer belongs to you. Anyone can use it. To spawn camp someone over a head is ridiculous. He even bullied Rose over it, now mind you when Mushi first attacked me I told him I liked his work and thought it would be cool to use it. He attacked me for two reasons. 1. Spitefulness. Because I used his head. 2. His dislike for me through AshFang. AshFang think's it's funny to lame people when they get low on health, but god forbid someone does it to him, he'll call Drawde to wipe them off the face of the game. My dislike for Ash comes from him interfering in my fights and then talking down to me, that's why I said what I said and I don't regret it at all. I stand by my notion, that he will never say those things to someone in real life because the consequences would be dire and his baby brother wouldn't be able to come to his rescue like he does in game.

You guy's have no sense of regret and you don't take responsibility for your actions, you always look for someone to take the fall and find reason to turn people like myself and Movado into scapegoats for your actions and quite frankly, we've had enough. Hell Hans12 doesn't play any more for practically the same reason, people kept calling him a USDer, saying he was privileged and that people handed him things. He got sick of people asking him for gear or borrowing gear and not giving it back to him. People have a limit and the Zodiac community loves to push people past them then claim innocence when said person finally snaps.

Hell you guys bully RosesLove and Meeka, two of the sweetest girls on that game. Constantly killing them when the chance arises. It's why they sit on low level toons, because they don't like dealing with people's crap. The amount of toxicity that boils over is ridiculous. The reason? Unbalanced open world PvP.

Last edited by Xenoith; 07-03-2017 at 03:21 PM..
Closed Thread