Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Delteria Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2005, 07:09 AM
Dark Nations Manager
refinoheat2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to refinoheat2 Send a message via MSN to refinoheat2
Alright, when I get my RC, should be set up tomorrow but will be gone until Monday, I will check into it.

Edit: btw if anyone is interested, tomorrow Delteria is having a server war (p2p and trials). Players will be automatically seperated into two teams and at the end of it, the winning team will recieve a custom NPC. I will not be able to make it but it is going to start around 3:30 PM (eastern time zone) If this is a success we will probably do it once a week or so each time I am guessing you will recieve a new and exciting NPC. Hope you can make it.

Edit2: Suo was the one that banned you, he doesn't abuse, he mistaked lag for speed hacking. (Or atleast the way he described it sounds like it). You're now unbanned, hope to see you back.

Last edited by refinoheat2; 05-28-2005 at 07:33 AM..
Old 05-28-2005, 08:19 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Make a speed hack detection.
Old 05-28-2005, 08:33 AM
PipBoy Extraordinaire!
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by refinoheat2
Alright, when I get my RC, should be set up tomorrow but will be gone until Monday, I will check into it.

Edit: btw if anyone is interested, tomorrow Delteria is having a server war (p2p and trials). Players will be automatically seperated into two teams and at the end of it, the winning team will recieve a custom NPC. I will not be able to make it but it is going to start around 3:30 PM (eastern time zone) If this is a success we will probably do it once a week or so each time I am guessing you will recieve a new and exciting NPC. Hope you can make it.

Edit2: Suo was the one that banned you, he doesn't abuse, he mistaked lag for speed hacking. (Or atleast the way he described it sounds like it). You're now unbanned, hope to see you back.
What is the point of the prize this way if only the P2Ps can keep it?

[edit]It would also be noted that your website dialog that opens, opens up to a spam site.[/edit]
Old 05-28-2005, 02:22 PM
Dark Nations Manager
1) We have a hacking/illegal actions detection, it disconnects you and notifies staff by ways of RC.

2) Even if the trials can't keep it, a lot of them play for a few hours at a time giving them atleast a few hours to have fun with it. Tupper always comes up with pretty cool NPCs, I doubt this will be different.
Old 05-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Banned
SoSolid66 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
[edit]It would also be noted that your website dialog that opens, opens up to a spam site.[/edit]
Yeah that happens to me aswell
Old 05-28-2005, 04:58 PM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by refinoheat2
1) We have a hacking/illegal actions detection, it disconnects you and notifies staff by ways of RC.
Inferior! Right Smake?
Old 06-01-2005, 01:41 PM
Dark Nations Manager
Alright I am back and have RC, I will be talkgni with Lil and DS this weekend about leveling and updates... I heard the war last weekend went well and the NPC turned out to be some sort of roll NPC that you ram into people/things... (Atleast thats what Tup told me).

This weekend I will begin some of those things I told you about and if all goes well I will post again.
Old 06-07-2005, 09:14 PM
Dark Nations Manager
Well anyways, Delteria Update:

A few days ok we all sat down and basically decided on what we want to get done first... We decided on a new overworld. But not only will it include that, it will include some new things to Delt that will actually make money useful and give people something to do. No Matter how boring I find it

I believe it is going to have mining and possibly fishing... GFXers, and Scripters are working on that. Meanwhile, we have two possible choices for Delt's new overworld/tile set. One is already done but could use a few adjustments since it was made awhile ago... The other one is being built. (This is the one we will probably end up using since he has been planning everything out for a long time...). Once that is done I guess we will decide which we like better. I hope it won't be to far from now, depending on how helpful our staff are... Since it is summer for many there is more time to work so I don't think it should be to long before we have the second one done. I will continue to post updates, although many of you might not care o_O
Old 06-08-2005, 03:58 AM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
I've been on the inside of Delterian re-makes before, and something has happened, and it always seems to be lost. I hope this has a much better end result.
Old 06-08-2005, 05:50 AM
stop all the downloadin'
LilNiglet is on a distinguished road
This time it will get done. I am personally getting behind the entire movement and jabbing it in the back until it keeps moving. This will get done.

Anyways, we're working on the new overworld first. Almost nothing else will be developed while we're working on the new overworld, so I hope to have this done within the month. When the main layout is done, then we will spend a good time detailing the world. We've also decided that even though a large overworld is nice, cities is what needs the most attention. So, in that train of thought, cities will be VERY large. There will be a very distinct seperation between wilderness and urban areas.

I can't think of what more to type, so I'll leave that for when I have more information. I'll have a map up within a few days of what we plan to do.
Old 06-08-2005, 11:58 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Another new overworld ?

It better give graal a kick in the nuts like the old one did when it first came out back in 2002.
Old 06-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
Oh! Delteria in progress?!

I can't wait to see!

Good luck!
Old 06-08-2005, 08:28 PM
stop all the downloadin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
Another new overworld ?

It better give graal a kick in the nuts like the old one did when it first came out back in 2002.
If you don't have constructive criticism to add to the thread, please leave

Anyways, progress is going pretty well. The overworld plans are well on their way to being finished, and the classes are slowly but surely being smoothed over.
Old 06-09-2005, 06:29 AM
stop all the downloadin'
Ok, a few people want to see the new map, so I'll attach a VERY basic, VERY PRELIMINARY version of it. I used a program called AutoREALM to make this, I don't have a link atm.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Delteria.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	32384  
Old 06-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Dark Nations Manager
Tup is that the one you are making or LT?

Edit: Glad to hear it will hopefully go up this month, and the city things sounds like it will probably be better then just spreading everything out... So any help you need or LT, just as, if not I will probably just be messing around with my house or doing GP job...