Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2011, 08:21 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
The VIP doesn't seem to be working at the moment. It is asking people to confirm their e-mails even though they have done. Not an issue I'm having, but I've had like 3 people ask me about it.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:40 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
I'm unable to view any chat made by players or nicknames (I have them enabled in options) but I can view the spar queue text, doesn't work on Firefox or Chrome and I'm not even going to bother attempting it with IE. My flash is up to date too.

Edit: Nevermind, I can't see chat on IE either

Also, since it is playing it off the computer, can't you just enable it for PC players to log into the Facebook/iPhone servers? I'm pretty sure the whole PC player advantage thing is out the bucket now.

Last edited by Luda; 07-14-2011 at 10:36 AM..
Old 07-14-2011, 11:34 AM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
post some screenshots guys! :O

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:01 PM
Enraged User
CrypticMyst is on a distinguished road
It is very buggy for me. Movement seems very glitchy. If I'm going somewhere, suddenly the character will stop moving, I have to click the screen, then press the keys move again.

I think the Facebook server should be available for PC players directly from the client. But I guess that something that is planned when the new payment system is done for v6. (But I really can't see why the current payment system wouldn't work with it.)
Old 07-14-2011, 12:12 PM
redsoxsrule424 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
The VIP doesn't seem to be working at the moment. It is asking people to confirm their e-mails even though they have done. Not an issue I'm having, but I've had like 3 people ask me about it.
I am actually having this issue. Stefan anything we can do to resolve it? Both of my devices have been confirmed and allowed to access the VIP account yet I can't log into VIP on my iPod touch because it asks me to confirm the email even though it has already been confirmed.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:25 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
The only issue I am having so far is that when I am fighting a baddy, and someone else comes on the level, the baddy starts over at it's original position, and hit count
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-14-2011, 06:04 PM
redsoxsrule424 is on a distinguished road
Stefan fixed the issue about the email problem.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:53 PM
Vendetta
JesusFreak250 will become famous soon enough
my ipod broke is there a way to get my ipod account to my fb account?
Old 07-14-2011, 08:27 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
The email-approval system should be fine now (also improves it for PC Graal), and we have fixed some problems with the keyboard focus.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:40 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
The email-approval system should be fine now (also improves it for PC Graal), and we have fixed some problems with the keyboard focus.
Has anybody come to you with the same login and chat problems as me? It's pretty frustrating.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:41 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
So who did make the tileset?
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:44 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
@Luda: Hmmm may be it has a problem with the font on your PC, not sure why though.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:52 PM
Quote:
@Luda: Hmmm may be it has a problem with the font on your PC, not sure why though.
Damn two people have suggested that to me and I've double checked, I have Tempus Sans ITC. The font works on the PC client just fine.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:58 PM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Stefan, please read my forum pm. the VIP account system deleted my ipod account, if I hit don't use VIP account it sends me to an account with nothing on it.(no gralats,hats,items,anything) my email for VIP is [email protected]
Old 07-14-2011, 10:10 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
i kinda wanna buy VIP, but I'm not going to, because I'm afraid my account will be deleted.

I like the levels on the server, and I like how the cliffs were fixed. Looks good
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.

Last edited by MattKan; 07-14-2011 at 10:59 PM..