Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone > Zone PC
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-27-2016, 10:17 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
tbh everything is dying

every day you're a day closer to death

the end is nigh
thats quite depressing
Old 10-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Dionne Førever
DeathOfRa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Zone didn't have level requirements on anything back in 2004...and the healing items were bought with ingame currency. They weren't even really used.
I remember finally getting down the correct key path to cookies, then the ui changed and you couldn't really do it anymore. I was pissed.

Quote:
thats quite depressing
is it wrong tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Programmer View Post
The voices in my head like to bicker with each other.
Old 10-10-2016, 03:29 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOfRa View Post
I remember finally getting down the correct key path to cookies, then the ui changed and you couldn't really do it anymore. I was pissed.
its ok we'll meet by base 3 appirces only
Old 10-11-2016, 07:15 AM
yo_momma516 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
its ok we'll meet by base 3 appirces only
Damn, those were real fighting words back then loooool

I miss the Commando Class quite a bit..
Old 10-11-2016, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo_momma516 View Post
Damn, those were real fighting words back then loooool

I miss the Commando Class quite a bit..
stefan saw us fighting there and called us lamers
Old 01-10-2017, 07:38 AM
The Grim Reaper
Bline_spoted will become famous soon enough
Miss it.

Man I really miss zone. good times. Its Funny how I always check up on it every few months to see if its be brought back. I think it do great on steam as a stand alone.
Old 01-14-2017, 11:31 AM
i miss the idea of loggin on and just playing. there were always 20-30+ people online and atleast 10 of them in arctic (so you got at the very least a 5v5 matchup).

the idea behind the server was right, too bad it never evolved into anything.
Old 01-14-2017, 01:00 PM
The Grim Reaper
Bline_spoted will become famous soon enough
Quote:
i miss the idea of loggin on and just playing. there were always 20-30+ people online and atleast 10 of them in arctic (so you got at the very least a 5v5 matchup).

the idea behind the server was right, too bad it never evolved into anything.
Yeah good times. I never played anything but PC zone, the sprites and tiles for izone turn me away. If they kept the same tiles and sprites from PC and the same maps I'd be playing it. :/

By the looks of it, PC Graal in general is in rough shape. I wish I could help in some way like making new/updating tile sets. But recent post in the main forums about the lack of support for PC makes me think this might be the end of PC Graal. Feels bad man.
Old 04-15-2017, 03:49 PM
id actually log on and play zone if it was up in its 2005 form, im sure some others would too. dont even need that many people to get a good game going