Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2011, 03:35 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
Do you think with the invention of facebook Graal, pc graal may eventually be obsolete?
No, Facebook + iPhone show that Graal works as a convenient chat device with an avatar, and that the concept of micro-transactions can be worthwhile.

If anything I've had conversations with 2 of the top staff members of each of the 2 iPhone servers (so 4 in all) where they have expressed their frustration at not having the freedom to develop/improve the server in the way they would prefer, and how so much priority is placed on making money as opposed to improving the game.

It is this ability for players to develop the game that sets PC Graal apart, and provided a fairer subscription policy is implemented, aswell as the game becoming more accessible such as via web browser (planned I believe) it is perfectly possible for PC Graal to move up to the same par if not beyond that of Facebook.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:36 AM
the painkiller
iBreez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Another inconvinence.
Every time I log in, I have to go through like 5 menus to put on my guildtag, why can't I just say guildtag Secret Security or something to put my guild tag on? x.x
Old 07-19-2011, 04:09 AM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble13 View Post
Facebook is only one server so not really.
Until iZone comes out.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:11 AM
Bubble13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
Until iZone comes out.
iZone is going to be on Facebook too?
Old 07-19-2011, 04:48 AM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
iZone is going to be on Facebook too?
iZone is iDevice, Facebook, and PC cilent as one.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:04 AM
alskdjfhg
alskdjfhg is on a distinguished road
No more "Touch me to read" signs please. Make it "Click to read" I hate walking into a sign with tons of text accidentally...
Old 07-19-2011, 05:29 AM
the painkiller
iBreez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
you can already click signs
Old 07-19-2011, 05:34 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by alskdjfhg View Post
No more "Touch me to read" signs please. Make it "Click to read" I hate walking into a sign with tons of text accidentally...
I dunno about iPhone/Facebook, but on the client you can just press "M" to end a sign, no matter how much there is to read.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:34 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
graal is unique because we all feel that it is OUR game too and we want to make it better. doing this on the iphone and facebook servers is more difficult than it is on pc.

we are limited to how good we can make our game and are (and always have been) bottlenecked by the "higher ups" who do not recognize this special bond~

Last edited by Crono; 07-19-2011 at 06:59 AM..
Old 07-19-2011, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
I dunno about iPhone/Facebook, but on the client you can just press "M" to end a sign, no matter how much there is to read.
That's not really possible on iPhone, seeing as there's no actual keyboard. I'm also sick of walking into signs by accident. It's possible to tap some of them, so nothing should happen if you bump into them.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:02 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
That's not really possible on iPhone, seeing as there's no actual keyboard. I'm also sick of walking into signs by accident. It's possible to tap some of them, so nothing should happen if you bump into them.
But this is the Facebook thread... where there is a keyboard.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
But this is the Facebook thread... where there is a keyboard.
Yeah but you mentioned iPhone. The same thing can be applied with the signs so bumping into them doesn't do anything.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:49 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
2 more bugs
1. When you have 2 accounts and you make the account transfer to the VIP account (and you are with both accounts in a same guild doesn´t matter how many guilds are the same) the guild button you are twice in will get hidden.

2. You can´t edit the Rank of a player on PC. It always gets back to the old one. (fixed I just had to press enter after editing )

Last edited by callimuc; 07-19-2011 at 03:16 PM..
Old 07-19-2011, 03:27 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
3 more bugs
1. When you have 2 accounts and you make the account transfer to the VIP account (and you are with both accounts in a same guild doesn´t matter how many guilds are the same) the guild button you are twice in will get hidden.

2. You can´t edit the Rank of a player on PC. It always gets back to the old one. (fixed I just had to press enter after editing )
3. On FB Graal when you are on a horse and get down, your player moves to the side/up/down. But when there is a wall you wont get moved to the side. maybe that should also get fixed
Old 07-19-2011, 06:36 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBreez View Post
you can already click signs
im still laughing that it got deleted xDD.

and well then iphone players should eventually be encouraged to play the pc game when the transaction system is finished. Facebook graal is so much more fun compared to pc graal because there are hundreds of players to own and interact with. If those players somehow found their way to pc, the game could be a lot more fun like it once was.