Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2015, 06:05 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
3D Printed Graal Figures

So I brought this up in another thread, but it deserves its own. Apparently if you do stuff on Graal Mobile, they offer small 3D printed Graal figures. They might be a bit pricy right now through Fabzat, but competing services like Shapeways might be able to offer the same for cheaper. Could be something worth exploring.

My question is why the website doesn't get updated with information like this, and it was never announced on the forums anywhere.

Speaking of, anyone know where Redwiz went off to?
Old 06-27-2015, 03:09 PM
Shaun will become famous soon enough
That's really cool. I'd been using the same basic appearance since 1998 (except with the addition of my custom sword-shield in either in late 1998 or 1999) and it's been a little iconic for me personally. I'd love to have one of these.

How much did it cost you? Do I have to be involved in reddit mobile or w/e?
Old 06-27-2015, 09:05 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd really like to get one of mine done, but I think I'd want a different way to design the model - more akin to the actual sprites

But yeah, post some more deets, I'm super interested.
Old 06-28-2015, 04:31 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Well, they used to be available through Graal games for mobile devices, like I said. I wanna say they were somewhere around $15-20 and kind of small, but I think they dropped them from the shop menus or else I'm not looking in the right place.

They may have not been selling well, but I can understand that considering they were never publicized much outside the mobile game. Might be worth asking Graal Mobile admins what happened.
Old 07-01-2015, 12:47 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Sorry just saw this

So there are only several characters to choose from. It isn't a replica of your actual outfit in game.
Old 07-10-2015, 01:24 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
So there are only several characters to choose from. It isn't a replica of your actual outfit in game.
I feel misled

betrayed, even

someone make a blocky model of my character and 3d print me a little figure for 30 bux
Old 07-10-2015, 05:55 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
someone make a blocky model of my character and 3d print me a little figure for 30 bux
np

http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony...6563446&sr=8-1
Old 07-11-2015, 12:17 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
I consider myself more of a rarity girl man whatever
Old 07-11-2015, 04:52 AM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
doing full 3d versions of your character for 50$ each

Old 07-11-2015, 07:31 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
will you spray it with whatever body spray you wear
Old 07-12-2015, 02:08 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
i charge extra for that!

Old 07-12-2015, 08:35 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
I'd pay to have one made for my character.