Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Graphic Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2008, 12:50 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Default body template?

Tried searching, obviously without luck.

Any help is appreciated.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:51 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
what exactly do you mean by default template? wouldn't you just use body.png ?
Old 10-20-2008, 12:54 AM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
what exactly do you mean by default template? wouldn't you just use body.png ?
I mean one that shows the boxes. I'm editing the normal body to have a (cute) tail but need to see how much room I have.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:18 AM
Noctorious' NeoHunter
Seich will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Seich Send a message via Yahoo to Seich
I don't think there's one.. since on the wiki, they have the head template, as well as the template for, the sword and the hat.....
Old 10-20-2008, 01:26 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seich View Post
I don't think there's one.. since on the wiki, they have the head template, as well as the template for, the sword and the hat.....
Though there's also one for the shield, and I think one for the body exists aswell. I've had them once, but I have no idea where they are now
Old 10-20-2008, 01:36 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/Creation/Dev/Player
Old 10-20-2008, 01:48 AM
Thanks, however I have every template BUT the body one, if it even exists.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:50 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
the body one is definitely somewhat like the sword one. each graphic isn't the same dimensions. I tried the first graphic on a body (top right) is 32 pixels in width, so logic would say it would also be 32 in height. I tried 32x32 but once you get to the 3rd box it cuts off.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:11 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I'll make one for you.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:20 AM
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Old 10-20-2008, 04:15 AM
Era Developer
Bl0nkt will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Bl0nkt
Every 32 pixels in width and height is where it cuts off.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:48 PM
Thanks Dusty. rep++
Old 03-21-2010, 03:47 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Could someone make a new thread with all the templates and sticky it? It's a hassle to always come and search for this thread whenever someone asks me for a template.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:48 PM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Seriously, sticky this thread!

I've been looking for something like this in months!
Old 03-23-2010, 07:55 AM
Made this for someone in IRC just a few minutes ago. I thought it'd be useful for people who like to customize their state.png

The only image I wasn't sure of was the 'sparring' icon. Thus, I left lines coming from the sides. If you load this particular image, the lines will help you deduce where to crop it.