Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2011, 04:09 AM
Maxo14 is an unknown quantity at this point
So, can you guys make Graal PC free again?
Old 07-15-2011, 05:35 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxsrule424 View Post
A bug I noticed is that guild houses don't work on the facebook server. At least transferred guild houses from an iPod account don't. Also have you considered disabling pausing on the server from users playing with their PCs? It's a little irritating when invading players pause while trying to take over your tower preventing you from killing them. It is albeit a very minor thing.
haha I had fun with that. I stood in a pk area and said "kill me for 9999999 gralats and an admin ticket" and so many people tried to kill me XD
Old 07-15-2011, 07:02 AM
GREATEST
Ares is on a distinguished road
yo stefan

I was sparring on Classic Facebook for a couple of hours and bought the character customization package. I decided to buy the VIP subscription, logged onto Classic iPhone and none of my stats/hours/guilds transferred. I also lost my character customization. I was under the impression that when i bought the VIP subscription, my stats/hours/guilds from Classic Facebook would then be transferred to my VIP account. Will you transfer my stats/hours/guilds/char. customization package to my VIP account?

Forum PM me for my email that's set on my VIP subscription
Old 07-15-2011, 11:51 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
If you buy VIP directly on the login server then it's not transferring stuff, but you can login without VIP to the server and then login to the account and it will transfer. We are working on improving this.

About guild houses: you have separate houses on Classic iPhone and Classic Facebook, you will need to create a new one on the Facebook server (free).

Update for Internet Explorer: the tab-key is no longer tabbing the address bar or so, you can use it for chatting inside Graal Shortcuts for emoticons still don't work (Ctrl+S etc.), for that you will need to use Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Opera. Since there are no keys on iPhone & Co either you can however show emoticons by typing text, e.g. : ) : ; : p etc.

Last edited by Admins; 07-15-2011 at 03:46 PM..
Old 07-15-2011, 05:24 PM
redsoxsrule424 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
If you buy VIP directly on the login server then it's not transferring stuff, but you can login without VIP to the server and then login to the account and it will transfer. We are working on improving this.

About guild houses: you have separate houses on Classic iPhone and Classic Facebook, you will need to create a new one on the Facebook server (free).

Update for Internet Explorer: the tab-key is no longer tabbing the address bar or so, you can use it for chatting inside Graal Shortcuts for emoticons still don't work (Ctrl+S etc.), for that you will need to use Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Opera. Since there are no keys on iPhone & Co either you can however show emoticons by typing text, e.g. : ) : ; : p etc.
Yes but everytime I create a guild house on the Facebook server, it will say I've entered when I really have not. In addition it will keep asking me to create a new guild house. Also is it just me or has pause been removed? Can anyone confirm this?
Old 07-15-2011, 06:37 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Some more updates for Internet Explorer: the game feed is now working and you can buy Gralats with SuperRewards.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:34 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Nice, love the tab feature
Old 07-15-2011, 09:21 PM
knightfire35 is on a distinguished road
I had a question regarding the VIP.
I purchased the VIP package today and my account "reset" per say. I started over.
If for some reason I do not want to keep the VIP package after my month is over, will my account reset again or will I still have everything just can not access the VIP features?

Also is there a way to save your location when you log back on?

Last edited by knightfire35; 07-15-2011 at 09:45 PM..
Old 07-15-2011, 10:49 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Tiny error with resolution

I'm in a spar and don't see the spar button, and for some reason I don't see my full hearts either
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	red.png
Views:	368
Size:	260.4 KB
ID:	53172  
Old 07-15-2011, 10:51 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Ya, most of the right screen was cut off for me too.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:05 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Still having this stupid chat/text problem :'(
Old 07-16-2011, 12:07 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Use chrome, I haven't had many problems with that besides losing focus.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:10 AM
the painkiller
iBreez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Stefan, do you mind if you make Q a shortcut to your character's inventory on Classic Facebook? Same with M for map. It would help alot with accessing my inventory to change my item hotkeys, and accessing the map.

EDIT:
Also if your typing and someone kills you, all of your text is deleted.

Last edited by iBreez; 07-16-2011 at 12:30 AM..
Old 07-16-2011, 12:18 AM
Graal Administration
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBreez View Post
Stefan, do you mind if you make Q a shortcut to your character's inventory on Classic Facebook? Same with M for map. It would help alot with accessing my inventory to change my item hotkeys, and accessing the map.
You mean Q for opening the player profile (because you have two shortcuts so you still need to click on the right icon) ? That and M should be easy to add.

About the spar: looks kindof strange, looks like the GraalControl has been resized, will check it soon.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:32 AM
the painkiller
iBreez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
You mean Q for opening the player profile (because you have two shortcuts so you still need to click on the right icon) ? That and M should be easy to add.

About the spar: looks kindof strange, looks like the GraalControl has been resized, will check it soon.
Yeah, that's what I meant.
Thanks.
Also, there's a bug where if a player kills you while you are typing, all of your typed text is deleted.

Oh, and also could you add text commands for putting on your guildtag and stuff? I don't like having to go through like 4 menus to put it on.

Like if you said guildtag then the name of your guild, it would put on your guildtag, like how if you already say "kills" it shows you your kills.