Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Zodiac Main Forum > Zodiac News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2013, 03:42 PM
TheDarkSlash is on a distinguished road
If there's a application for Zodiac iPhone i would everytime apply...
Old 05-31-2013, 12:47 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
So would I

Old 05-31-2013, 08:19 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkSlash View Post
But it would be cool if Zodiac comes out because Zodiac is a original idea and not like delteria...
I'm sorry sir, but I must ask you to leave the premises for the weapons grade bullshit you have carried into the conversation.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 06-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
I'm sorry sir, but I must ask you to leave the premises for the weapons grade bullshit you have carried into the conversation.
What you talk man?
Old 06-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
What you talk man?
Zodiac and Delteria as your comparisons.
Simply put, what makes Delteria unoriginal, while Zodiac is yet an original idea?

Remind you I worked for Delteria since before It was even to go to the mobile servers and even then I worked within that phase as well.

Old 06-09-2013, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Zodiac and Delteria as your comparisons.
Simply put, what makes Delteria unoriginal, while Zodiac is yet an original idea?

Remind you I worked for Delteria since before It was even to go to the mobile servers and even then I worked within that phase as well.
Hmm for me looks delteria the same like zodiac i see no difference... And yes before it cames up to mobile it was not like magic and spells... Swords...
Old 06-09-2013, 12:50 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Hmm for me looks delteria the same like zodiac i see no difference... And yes before it cames up to mobile it was not like magic and spells... Swords...
I know nothing about Delteria's gameplay, but by your logic Zodiac was a clone of Maloria which was a clone of Graal Kingdoms which was a clone of Valikorlia. That's just wrong thinking when all three's gameplay has been drastically different (not even including GK, I mean, what gameplay? x.x). Just because it's an RPG doesn't mean it's the same as any other.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 06-09-2013, 01:14 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Just because it's an RPG doesn't mean it's the same as any other.
I completely agree. All of the RPG servers we've ever had have been unique in their own way, and they're not 'rip-offs' of each other. Just because they feature similar things does not mean their mechanics or environments are the same.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:17 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Believe me, the way Zodiac and Delteria carry themselves as an RPG are different. I know it's easy to look at it from the observing point of view, select a few of the basic RPG elements and call them copies, but you have to analyze much more deeply within each game before you can properly grasp a fair judgment, aka "Don't judge a book by its cover.".

Old 06-09-2013, 11:31 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Graal servers that don't follow the default system always held monopoly-like positions when it came to their genres. For example, Era was a unique modern server and everything else was considered a clone. Val, Mal, and Zod all dominated the RPG genre at some point and everything else was just a clone. People compare Zod and Delt from an RPG perspective because Zodiac has been Graal's dominant RPG server since 2006.
Old 09-19-2014, 11:43 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
until 2014
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 09-19-2014, 12:22 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
until 2014
Old 09-19-2014, 12:53 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
i heard zodiac iphone is 92% complete. just needs more block.png
Old 09-19-2014, 01:01 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
i heard zodiac iphone is 92% complete. just needs more block.png
you should spread more block.png around before giving it to cubical again.