Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2011, 07:16 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Update: Added a fullscreen button (at the bottom right). In fullscreen you can move around and use the sword (Space) but because of some limiations by Adobe it will switch to browser mode when going to chat.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:19 AM
GREATEST
Ares is on a distinguished road
yo. can someone give me the guild Demigod on classic fb/iphone? the ONLY TWO members that are in "DEMiGOD" on fb/iphone have been inactive for over a year, i've seeked help many times by asking staff on iphone but i never get a response so i'm seeking some help here.

p.s. hire me as a GP because there's a rediculous amount of people who use speed hacks/godmode while sparring. it's pretty annoying
Old 07-22-2011, 02:32 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
You should really fix the spar ranking system. Someone with 11 wins and 0 losses is ranked 5th best on the server, and someone with 0 wins and 3 losses is ranked 7th best on the server? Pretty inaccurate representation.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:36 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
The spar rating is the same as in normal Graal, based on who you win against. Normally you need a good number of matches before it adds you to the list though.

About guilds: we delete them after one year of inactivity (and refund the money)
Old 07-22-2011, 02:38 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
The spar rating is the same as in normal Graal, based on who you win against. Normally you need a good number of matches before it adds you to the list though.
Someone with 0 wins and 3 losses is ranked 7th best.. how does that work?
Old 07-22-2011, 03:14 PM
Unholy Nation
Starfire2001 will become famous soon enough
Few thoughts/suggestions for facebook classic.

Two of the forts should be shut down for now. There are not yet enough active large guilds to justify 5 forts. If you have a decent number of players on and are holding a fort no one bothers to attack you, they just go take a different fort and idle there. When guilds are often holding two forts at once, that's a good sign there are too many. I would say keep castle, mod, and swamp, and close the others for now and open them later.

As Ares said, we could use some active GPs. I don't think I've ever seen a GP on tag. And an easy way to find and contact staff that are online would be nice.

And again, the blocking in forts is a problem. Especially when players from iphone can open their chat or map to intentionally lag themselves and block a door. It wouldn't take much work to make some minor revisions that would greatly improve gameplay. For instance, I threw this together in paint in about 30 seconds, but Mod would be much more fun like this.

Castle shouldn't warp the attacking player 500 miles away after they die. Swamp upper level entrance should be widened just a bit.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:16 PM
Graal Administration
The suggestions for the towers sound good, will ask Az & Co to work on it

About double-paste or so when doing copy&paste: which browser? does the problem also happen when you use the right-click menu?
Old 07-22-2011, 03:18 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfire2001 View Post
As Ares said, we could use some active GPs. I don't think I've ever seen a GP on tag. And an easy way to find and contact staff that are online would be nice.
That's how it is on Classic iPhone... the GPs seem to hide and never actually help anyone. I guess we can expect it to be the same here - the server has the same staff team.

It's a shame, but that's how it is, and it seems like all the GPs that are hired are just their for the popularity and don't actually try to improve the server by helping players.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:51 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
all the GPs that are hired are just their for the popularity
I think the same way. Usually there are all Admins being hired for popularity and maybe a few for the skills. A while ago it seemed like people got hired just for helping other players and after they where hired, you never saw them again neither helping other players.
I can understand when they canīt always help (also sometimes donīt help cause of spam). But they should be more often off pms from friends only and help other players.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:54 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
About double-paste or so when doing copy&paste: which browser? does the problem also happen when you use the right-click menu?
On firefox. And I canīt use the right-click menu cause then I get options like zooming, options and so on.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:01 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
Why disabled the check now? Today we saw again some players from Team UN and so on speed hacking at the MoD tower.

And also one more bug :P : When you use the copy and paste, it always pastes your copy twice.
Team UN speed hackers? I don't think so. PC is just way faster than iPod due to better processors and RAM. So we aren't speed hacking, just using better devices.

Stefan -- did you guys fix the bug that allowed you to evade bans? I was able to evade any ban easily. I told an Admin about it.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:34 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Update: Added a fullscreen button (at the bottom right). In fullscreen you can move around and use the sword (Space) but because of some limiations by Adobe it will switch to browser mode when going to chat.
Nice, I have been wanting this
Old 07-23-2011, 02:21 AM
Unholy Nation FAQ
james544 is on a distinguished road
Staff ignore you on iPod. Reported the people invisible at Mod and after an hour of reporting them, they said "Go to spar to get rid of invisible" WTF, JUST BECAUSE YOUR FRIENDS USE THE INVISIBLE GLITCH DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULDNT BAN THEM. It was so fking annoying that night and they continued to do it and all they said, go to spar. No one was jailed, fking waste of my report. GPs shouldn't be this lineant. They know what they are doing wrong. Plus, I try to contact Azrael and other LATs so I can apply, but they just ignore me. You guys really need more LATs because you haven't caught half of your tile errors.
Old 07-23-2011, 02:57 AM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
That's how it is on Classic iPhone... the GPs seem to hide and never actually help anyone. I guess we can expect it to be the same here - the server has the same staff team.

It's a shame, but that's how it is, and it seems like all the GPs that are hired are just their for the popularity and don't actually try to improve the server by helping players.
Explains the admin hug craze haha =P

It's genius.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:37 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
The only time i've seen GP's on Facebook Graal was a few with "HAX0R" as their name, running over walls, taunting people, while a crowd of players followed them.

I'm sure they were doing something productive tho, and I just didn't notice. Because its not possible they could have been bloody useless.