Thread: Status?
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 06:40 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
I haven't heard from Unix or Alpho about the Graal Worlds client in a few months, but from what I understand, if they are to get it released then Classic does have a chance. I don't understand for the life of me why it's not already on the main serverlist on the PC client though, which leads me to have some doubts in if this will really happen or not. You'd think they would list Classic basically the same day they made the claim it could be on Worlds client, you know?
I don't know how much Thor has said publicly, but I will say that he had the opportunity to have the server relisted last year but refused because of promises he was waiting on being delivered. He was too hard headed to budge so the server remains in limbo.