View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 06:37 AM
White Mage
Xenoith has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Gonna give this a bump. I think it's time we actually did something about the server as a whole. FowlPlay4 hasn't been seen recently and development is at a stand still, we haven't had any balance patches and if anything we've had an increase in hackers. GP's only hire one person like every few years (not kidding) and the last GP pretty much quit. Not sure what Nabi is doing but Ketsomaru is MIA and hasn't been on in months. I think it's high time the server is put into maintenance mode until we can get some newer staff. Jerrett in my opinion is unfit to be the server manager, since he doesn't seem to care. He doesn't show it and any "work" he does is left unfinished/untouched.

We've been waiting well over I wanna say 5 years now for new classes we were promised back in 2012. It's already about a good quarter of the way through 2017 and we haven't had much done yet. Not to mention the "In Development." Classes were released but only 2 of them.

Haruspex and Alchemist which aren't even finished (from my understanding) and they were tossed behind an RNG Lootbox in a dungeon that has a lock out of 3 hours. Not to mention it's in a loot box with 16 other items. So trying to acquire the class is nearly impossible due to these circumstances.

Jerrett and his rag tag band of staff members are literally running Zodiac into the ground. Can we get some actual staff that wouldn't mind working on the server.

We've been saying this for months, the forums (zodiadev) are littered with balance request changes from people who have put a lot of thought, effort and love into their post and honestly it's fallen on deaf ears.

The only staff I know of currently working is Tiu359 and Megiddo. Nabi comes and goes as he pleases.

Zodiac is severely short staffed and we need people to actually fix the bugs. Players are exploiting, it makes the game wholly unbalaced and unfair.

Please do something about this.