Thread: Updates
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 02:00 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
>Terrorists vs Counter-Terrorists event is now working

-Not 100% finished but now is rescripted for the new events systems and is fully functional

-Currently it's only T/CT2, the one on the right under the Admin House, but I will be adapting the script to the other T/CT event tonight

-Some polish will be added to the events including explosion effects which need to be added for when a team wins, a message indicating which team won, possible a new animation for terrorists when they are interacting with the bomb, team-specific clothing for the players (this will be really cool), and possibly new sound effects.

-The script we made for this can be used to adapt to other events, so in the future I will be rescripting Capture the Flag, Cops vs Robbers, and others

-I am planning for Bomy Island to be the premier server on Graal for events. This means extra effort will be used to polish old events (while keeping the classic gameplay) and also to create new events from the ground up. An "Events Tokens" sub-currency is in planning stages where players will be able to get items and other rewards.

-Old events will be worked on first and once they are in order we will work on new stuff. I am open to suggestions but also will only accept the best ones.

Last edited by Kamaeru; 08-24-2017 at 02:17 AM..