View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 06:00 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsfan View Post
I was currently banned on Runescape

What about you?

*Pic Related - BB in 07*
Laming with the only flak on the server like a true PK master.
How do you even manage to get banned on (what was at the time) beta runescape.
---------

I started Graal in 04' when I was 10. I had gotten my account hacked/scammed on Diablo for the umpteenth time and I decided to aol search for 'online games'.

I started playing runescape on mini-clip but it was just too boring so I searched deep into the depths of the web and I found 'Zone'. I played Zone for awhile as a blue-bandit named xXRougeKillerXx (yes I spelt it wrong); this is where I met my first Graalm8 Nick (xAzerothx) who made me my first email account and got me hooked on Warcraft; as well as some other notable Graalm8s like Sean, Zombeh, Icey, BFs, etc. Zone lasted a couple months but my player would reset daily so I eventually got annoyed of getting photon'd and tried the other gun server Era.

I spent my first days digging shells and buying pizzas; then following around gangs and giving them pizzas (I wore a green outfit and named myself 'piza boy' of which I later did a parody for some time with Blaze; running around with pizza peels screaming 'piza' and axing people). I eventually found myself aligned with and only giving pizzas to BB to which Sia (an overseer of the gang) began to *temp* me whenever I logged on. I worked for a day in the BB mines with Sales and some others (I specifically remember Sales because he got a 5-diamond drop from the rock machine) to purchase an AK and I would bury it 10 paces left of the eggroll shack for when my player reset daily.

I eventually stopped spending time on pizzas and started PKing with BB and helping stock SP with BB and essentially doing everything with this gang. Since my stats weren't recording Sia then gave me a classic account to play on as-long as I helped him earn 50k to buy a DR. I used this account to play some dev servers too; where on one particular server Alfonso and Bloo used a random-stick to change my outfit thousands of times. Out of this I saved two; one of a Duck and one of a Cat. Back on Era however I was given the rank Rogue in BB based on my original nickname... but I usually had no nickname on (trying to hide behind trees) so people would just refer to me as 'rogue' since nobody else had the rank.

And bam.. I played for a year or so until my PC died in the summer of 06'. When I got a new PC I mostly played WoW or D2: LoD since it could run those games much smoother. But I eventually stumbled back onto Graal -- however since I was using my original account (not Sia's) nobody knew me and I was never able to get a Classic subscription on this account. I played Utopia, Ol' West, GK, Zod, Zone, UN... and learned to Dev under the Alias Rogue using my Duck outfit. This is where I met most of (shout-outs) my other Graalm8s like Chris (cbk)/Tehpuppy (deathofra)/Alex & Romain on GK, Kale/Lev/Mage/Smogy/Meph on OW, Alf/Vet/Shiori/Dan/too many people here on Utopia, Rog/Torque/Aly & Friends on Zod, Kev on UN... many others.

I eventually came back to Era to claim my throne (meeting most of you scrubs in the process, like Nate who made this stupid throwbaq-thread); but since the player-count was much larger than my Dev servers some random guy was using a duck outfit... thus I used the Cat one and GGWP I was born.

tl;dr Graal is really ****ing hard to find. Era is a **** server unless theres a ton of community/gang interaction.

R.I.P. Graal

Last edited by Supaman771; 03-25-2015 at 06:40 PM.. Reason: ~Shoutouts to all the individuals who made me keep playing