Thread: Updates
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 02:03 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
A lot of stuff has been going on, haven't had time to record the updates. There is more staff activity on this server in the past weeks than in the past decade.

Today I removed the gigantic egregious Bomy Moon and replaced it with a Pirate Crew island that was made some years back.

We're working on a new sign text system and a new font that is more like the font from a classic SNES game which behaves more like you would expect in a professional game. Having this kind of custom system should make it much easier to have multiple choice selections instead of chat commands for many interactive npcs on the server.

CTF and Cops vs Robbers are the last 2 events that I'm working on, and both are nearly finished aside from testing and debugging.

After that I can focus on Kingdoms, Inventory/Trading/Economy, and then I will double down to create a nice questing progression the likes I can guarantee Graal has never seen.