View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 05:03 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
not really no

I remember thor's ban being temporary but I was under the impression that classic was done
The server was suspended as a punishment to Thor, it would only make sense that once Thor's punishment was up that the server would be restored.

But either way the server is done. From a brief conversation with Thor he has stated that he doesn't have interest developing for Graal. Period. Really too bad.

Kamaeru and I were having this conversation last night, how over the course of almost 15 years nobody developed a server to function like a Zelda game. Thor was the first, or at least he was the closest to doing it. Really too bad because he was creating something great.