View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 06:21 AM
Kiri will become famous soon enough
think about the crap you pull off on the forums before pointing fingers at me just for being in drawde.

you should be grateful that i didn't start chasing you when you kept laming movado or any other people i was fighting, i get you held a grudge with my targets coincidentally but i prefer you not interrupt a fair fight.

i don't know what you are trying to accomplish from your post, it only proves the fact that you know nothing about movado.

movado DID NOT COME CLEAN after the ban from pokesmot, he still hacked from occasionally on his alternative account gladiatormagnus when he needed it the most. YOU DID NOT SEE MOVADO HACK WITH YOUR OWN EYES!

you weren't there nor were the third party players that you heard the story from, they were blindly complaining about movado's ban and successfully got jerret to unban him "for now"

I am enraged that those pesky beggars lead hans to quit, i would have done the same if people came up to me only to ask for my items constantly.

It was quite unnecessary for the community to call him out just because people handed him gears, that is actually toxic and it's none of their business!