Thread: Sign font
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 12:13 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Sign font

I made this, but I dunno if it'll be used. Either way it was decided to give it to the public for use. Basically I took the font from sign.png and converted it to a font. I figured it would be very useful for those who want to script signs, but maintain a Graal feel to them.

Sadly, I don't think Graal downloads fonts by default, but I believe you can manage to do so via download packs. I don't know if I finished everything, but I believe I did.

Because it's vectorized, it isn't going to be crisp and clean like a bitmap font, but it seems good enough to me and I believe the benefits outweigh that negative.

edit: to install, simply drag it to your fonts folder and it should install it. If that doesn't work, google has lots of results to help you out.
Attached Files
File Type: zip graalfont.zip (54.5 KB, 341 views)

Last edited by DustyPorViva; 10-06-2008 at 12:34 AM..