View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 07:26 PM
White Mage
Xenoith has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru_Entropy View Post
you seriously think that pking is somehow equal to bullying

its a pvp-based server for petes sake, and the balance we currently have now is a lot better than it has been in the past
I'm done responding to Kiri because they're acting like Ikki at this point. They're choosing what they want to read.

And yes it is, when you spawn camp OSL and kill the same person over and over and over again. It get's frustrating. I'm sure you've been hunted by players. You could be talking with someone and the same person bothers you again and again and again. You can't tell me it's not annoying. It's even worse when they out-gear you.

What reason do I have honestly to go back to Zodiac? What reason? The game literally ripped assets from Black Desert Online via the Worker System, which by the way has sent the economy into the dumpster. It's a literal trash house system that ruined the game and gives players free gold after Payout was disabled.

As I said before, the game itself is fun and has potential, but the developers behind it who have been hired, they need to go. They're running the game into the ground. At this point everyone has Stockholm syndrome, you're just glad you're getting updates, no matter how bad they are when the game could do so much better.