View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 02:43 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
I think Classic iPhone is doomed in the direction it is headed.

But this is the attitude that will only make things worse:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateDog View Post
but the manager of the server is a corrupt...
This is the attitude that will only make things better:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Door View Post
I'm...surprised...seems like a decision that will only bring negative effects.
I don't think we should all assume it's Xor's fault, because I highly doubt that Stefan and Unixmad aren't pressuring him to do things like this. (Xor probably has little or no say in it at all.) I think that Xor should use the power that he does have to accomplish two goals. These two goals will allow the players to have fun while allowin Stefan/Unixmad to receive a steady income:
  • Release ways for players to have fun: jobs, events, games, quests, special features to houses such as pools, waterslides, and more
  • Release things that aren't crucial to gameplay, but require you to pay for them so that Stefan and Unixmad are able to still receive their income. These things will need to be good enough that players want to purchase them and won't regret it, while players should feel like the game is no fun because they don't have these things.

This new fee is definitely a step in the wrong direction. More like a leap, actually. Hopefully something will be done about it.