Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graphic Design (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Hat Template (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49997)

GTXOO 12-29-2003 11:54 PM

Hat Template

Does anyone know where I can get a hat template, so I can make my hat?

haunter 12-30-2003 12:29 AM

Re: Hat Template

Quote:

Originally posted by GTXOO
Does anyone know where I can get a hat template, so I can make my hat?
*points to search button*

Muha_builder 12-30-2003 12:37 AM

yep only you got to hate you cant search on words with 3 letters in it XD

--Chris-- 12-30-2003 12:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here ya go:

GTXOO 12-30-2003 01:18 AM

Thanks.

marcoR 12-30-2003 01:36 AM

I ain't no jive turkey!

Myomoto 01-01-2004 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Muha_builder
yep only you got to hate you cant search on words with 3 letters in it XD
Template isn't only 3 letters ;)

KyleOdin 01-01-2004 03:29 PM

Back when I used to be the GFX Admin for Babylon, I made a good hat template that was mainly for my own personal use. After reading this topic and since there is very few good hat templates, I have decided to share my hat templates with the rest of the graal community.

They come in two versions, a png file, and also a psd (Photoshop) file. The Photoshop version of the hat template is much better since I usually work in Photoshop for all of my graphics regardless if they are for Graal or something else, and I had to hide a few layers when making the png version. Be sure to download whichever file will work best for you and give me some feedback about those hat templates since they are not the only graal templates that I have made over the years. :cool:

Click here to download my .png hat template

Click here to download my .psd (photoshop) hat template

A friend to stray pixels,
- KyleOdin

jrm_iii 01-01-2004 07:38 PM

hmmm... the .psd one is a very small file compared to normal .psd files

KyleOdin 01-02-2004 02:35 AM

I purposely made the photoshop file with very few layers and the image dimensions are quite small so that helps to keep the filesize down. Of course, I removed all my designer shades glasses from the template so you will have to make the hat graphics yourself. ;) Not every photoshop file is so huge and many megabytes large. :D

- KyleOdin

jrm_iii 01-08-2004 04:25 PM

how do you get the layers semitransparent?

haunter 01-08-2004 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jrm_iii
how do you get the layers semitransparent?
Lower the opacity.

zs0 01-09-2004 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by KyleOdin
I purposely made the photoshop file with very few layers and the image dimensions are quite small so that helps to keep the filesize down. Of course, I removed all my designer shades glasses from the template so you will have to make the hat graphics yourself. ;) Not every photoshop file is so huge and many megabytes large. :D

- KyleOdin

Thats a horrible hat template.. the one shrimp made a while back a lot better =/

KyleOdin 01-10-2004 05:40 AM

You have to take into consideration that I made that template for my own use and I primarily work with Photoshop files and then export the final images into whatever format I need to final version to be.

When I am designing hats, I toggle the layers on and off as needed but the .png version does not have that luxury so I can export a better .png one if people want it. I just exported the .png graphic with all the layers as I currently had them in my .psd file.

KyleOdin 01-12-2004 01:23 PM

I had some free time the other day and I edited my Classic Graal Hat templates. I changed the layers that are shown by default as well as detailed the colored background and grids. These newer templates should be of more help to those of you making Classic Graal hats.

Hat Template v1.1: PNG version
www.end-of-ages.com/hosted/KyleOdin-ClassicHatTemplate-v1.1.png

Hat Template v1.1: Photoshop version
www.end-of-ages.com/hosted/KyleOdin-ClassicHatTemplate-v1.1.psd

I hope you find the newer classic hat templates I made useful when you are making hats. :cool:

Taking care of stray pixels,