Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Era Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Era (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39478)

King_Arthur_Elven 10-20-2002 03:30 PM

Era

As you may already know (or not have known) Era is in the
beta stages. If you want to get on Era simply type 'Era' in the
Classic Box (under the serverlist in the Classic Tab) and it will
take you straight to Era! Era is very unique and the owners are
nice enough to let you play and not warp you to another server
:) Shotguns are available as soon as you sign on.

If you want to change the color of your clothes off say /<clothes> <color>'. Shops and cellphones along with MANY other things
are being worked on and hopefully they will be released soon.
Also, when you begin on Era you may think sometimes you
are frozen, that is simply because the chat key is the enter key
so when you try to talk it makes you chat too, to change it, say
'chat key #' and whenever you press that #, the chat will be
toggled. We hope you come and visit (and maybe even play
there while everything is being worked on) and have a great
time!.

Alot is under construction.
I have no problem with PW Reviewers coming on and taking a long around its very basic and near to nothing is released.

konidias 10-20-2002 03:39 PM

I have an npc kicking people off of Oasis... not because I'm being mean but because if I didn't, I would never be able to work with the flood of messages I would be getting.

There was over 100 attempts made by people today trying to get on Oasis. :(

DragonX 10-20-2002 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by konidias
I have an npc kicking people off of Oasis... not because I'm being mean but because if I didn't, I would never be able to work with the flood of messages I would be getting.

I am still trying :(
Also yes, you should check out Era, about 20 people were on and it's not even released yet!! People had fun PKing with the shotguns, we had a blast.

King_Arthur_Elven 10-20-2002 03:43 PM

Konidias i hear your pain man :(
I got 50 IM's on my Screen Name!
But i dont mind showing people around its just Beta some people arent going to like it some will have fun.
We had some fun killing with shotguns then Police running after them..
Im going to work on Cars today!
Like good ones heh
Thanks to DragonX and Ghost Pirate for the idea of Stealing cars and blowing them up. .

Spark910 10-20-2002 06:01 PM

Sounds like ULTRA chaos, GTA style

Menace_P2P 10-20-2002 08:02 PM

When i log on Era it kicks me off :(

adam 10-20-2002 08:25 PM

Quote:

Answer: Ignore all the messages. Pretend thier not there. It's not like you need to use PM's to work by yourself...

haunter 10-20-2002 10:35 PM

Quote:

Attempts? Hah.

xcasmicax 10-21-2002 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by adam

Answer: Ignore all the messages. Pretend thier not there. It's not like you need to use PM's to work by yourself...

thats not that easy dude, When your working you dont want your rc to be blinking madly forever, and just keep on blinking.
He's rather put in a simple npc that kicks them off!
trust me it gets annoying.

zell12 10-21-2002 01:15 AM

tape a piece of paper over the section that is blinking

konidias 10-21-2002 02:09 AM

Because if I have people helping me on my server and sending me pm's, I would have to sort through all the other messages to talk with my staff. I mean, I can't look at the RC window all day so it's nice to see someone needing my attention with the RC bubble blinking, but not when there are dozens of players making it blink. :P

I would just rather close it off than have to deal with all the people, and then some might mistake it for being open and think it sucks and then never come back...

edit: 214 attempts now

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_ 10-21-2002 02:12 AM

Quote:

Because if I have people helping me on my server and sending me pm's, I would have to sort through all the other messages to talk with my staff. I mean, I can't look at the RC window all day so it's nice to see someone needing my attention with the RC bubble blinking, but not when there are dozens of players making it blink. :P

I would just rather close it off than have to deal with all the people, and then some might mistake it for being open and think it sucks and then never come back...

edit: 214 attempts now

I tried twice :)

zell12 10-21-2002 02:15 AM

I only tried Rudoria and Era :O

xcasmicax 10-21-2002 02:16 AM

I tried like 7-8 times, a couple it let me stay on for some strange reason, but I couldnt get out of that main room O.o
lol, i think its Ebil!